Whether you fork it, scoop it or lay it on lettuce… you won’t be disappointed in this super yummy Keto Chicken Salad Lettuce Wraps! Topped with bacon and avocado makes it super yummy!
I’ve been all about salads and vegetables lately…so refreshing and so good for my waist line! This chicken salad lettuce wrap recipe is no exception. It is so simple and perfect for lunch meal prep.
For this chicken salad, we use a combo of mayonnaise and Greek yogurt. You should know by now my move for Greek yogurt! I use it in all of my keto muffin recipes. I love it so much because it has the same amount of carbs as sour cream with much less calories. The use of Greek yogurt in this recipe really cuts some of the calories instead of using straight mayonnaise.
You can use whatever chicken you want for this recipe but I prefer to roast 3 chicken breasts in the oven. You could use rotisserie chicken, too, it you like!
I roast the chicken on a sheet pan in a 400F until the internal temperature reads 165F.
Some other keto recipes you will not want to miss:
- Keto Lemon Pound Cake Muffins
- Keto Teriyaki Salmon and broccoli
- Keto Butter Cookies
- Keto Chicken Meatball Zoodle Soup
Keto Chicken Salad Lettuce Wraps
- 3 slices Bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 3 Cups Cooked Chicken Breast, Diced
- ⅓ Cup Mayonaise
- ¼ Cup 2% Greek Yogurt
- ⅓ Cup Celery, diced
- 2 Tablespoons Lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon Mustard
- 1 Avocado, diced
- Romaine lettuce leaves
- In a large mixing bowl combine cooked chicken, mayonnaise, greek yogurt, chopped celery, lemon juice and Dijon Mustard. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Lay your romaine lettuce leaves on a platter and spoon the chicken salad onto each leaf, dividing evenly.
- Garnish with cooked diced bacon and avocado. Serve.