Keto Lemon Pound Cake Muffins with Lemon Glaze with just a few simple ingredients, indulge on these homemade Keto lemon pound cake muffins. With just the right amount of zest and the sweetness of the glaze, so good!
If you are a lemon lover, you are going to love these keto lemon muffins. They are bursting with lemon flavor and so easy to make!
Just like with all of my muffin recipes, these only require a handful of ingredients, minimal prep, and they store so easily in the fridge or freezer.
It is a simple procedure of mix and bake.
I use a muffin tin with liners and I always spray the inside of the liners with cooking spray to insure they do not stick.
Some other keto recipes you will love:
- Keto Teriyaki Salmon and Broccoli
- Keto Butter Cookies
- Chicken Meatball Zoodle Soup
- Keto Ham and Cheddar Biscuits
Keto Lemon Pound Cake Muffins with Lemon Glaze
This post may contain affiliate links
For the cake:
- ⅔ Cup powdered sweetener
- ¼ Cup Lemon Juice
- Preheat the oven to 400F. line a muffin tin with 12 liners and spray with cooking spray
- In a large mixing bowl combine the almond flour, baking soda, salt, and sweetener. Now stir in the eggs, greek yogurt, vanilla extract, lemon juice and zest.
- Divide the batter between the muffin cups and bake in the oven for 15-18 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Let cool before topping with glaze.
- Combine all your ingredients for glaze into a small mixing bowl. Once nice and smooth, use a spoon and glaze the top of the muffins
- I use Fage 2% plain Greek yogurt which is 5 net carbs for 1 cup
Nutrition per serving
Nutrition is provided as a courtesy only. Please re-calculate on your own with the ingredients and amounts you used for the most accurate data.