Keto Chocolate Chia Seed Pudding is the perfect replacement for those high-in-sugar snack packs! Let the kid's have a healthier snack choice packed with flavor over sugar! So easy to make, you can ease that sweet-tooth craving in just 10 minutes!
This chia pudding is so easy and it makes the perfect breakfast, snack, or dessert because it is easy to prep and stores in the fridge so easily.
When I make a batch, I go ahead and divide it equally into 4 small bowls so my breakfast is ready to go. That's how easy meal prep can be!
If you want to add a little more sweetness, you can top this with a few blueberries.
You can make chia pudding overnight but I much prefer to just cook it on the stove as it is just so much quicker and easier!
Chia seeds are full of fiber and healthy fat so they are very keto friendly.
I hope you enjoy this easy keto snack or breakfast!
You will love these other keto recipes as well:
- Chicken Soup with Spaghetti Squash Noodles
- Chicken Cordon Blue Bake
- Chili Lime Spiced Almonds
- Chicken broccoli Stir Fry
Keto Chocolate Chia Seed Pudding
- In a medium size sauce pan, over medium-high heat, combine all your ingredients.
- Make sure to whisk continuously to combine all the ingredients and to not scorch the bottom of the pan.
- Cook for about 5 minutes or until your ingredients begin to thicken and the chia seeds get soft.
- Serve. Adjust sweetness and top with blueberries, if desired
NUTRITION PER SERVING
Nutrition is provided as a courtesy only. Please re-calculate on your own with the ingredients and amounts you used for the most accurate data.