These easy low carb and keto deviled eggs are my families recipe that we have been making for years. We use dill pickle relish for extra zing and then smoked paprika for that smoky flavor.
My family has beed making deviled eggs for years. They are a staple at every family gathering and it is such a classic and easy recipe! These Keto Deviled Eggs are made with mayo, dill pickle relish, dijon mustard, and paprika. They are the perfect keto snack or appetizer!
HOW TO MAKE DEVILED EGGS
The first step in making deviled eggs is to hard cook your eggs. This is done by either boiling them in a pot of water for 11 minutes, or using you Instant Pot.
Making hard boiled eggs in the Instant Pot is my favorite way because the shells just slide right off. But, you can choose your favorite way to hard cook the eggs.
“As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.”
Now we cut the eggs in half, remove the yolks from the whites, and mix it with our pickle relish, mayo, mustard, and smoked paprika.
Now we simply mush that all together with a fork and pipe it into the egg whites. I like to use a plastic zip top sandwich bag with one of the bottom corners snipped off to pipe the mixture. Silly me didn’t take a picture of that!
Then I sprinkle a little more smoked paprika on top. Delicious!
Smoky Keto Deviled Eggs
- 6 Large Eggs, Hard cooked and peeled
- 1 Tablespoon Dill Pickle Relish
- 2 Tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon Smoked Paprika (plus more for garnish)
- Cut each egg in half lengthwise and scoop out the yolk into a small bowl, reserving the whites.
- To the yolks, add the pickle relish, mayonnaise, dijon mustard, and paprika. Combine the ingredients with a fork until the mixture is smooth.
- Spoon the mixture into a sandwich zip top bag, pushing the mixture down to one corner. Cut the corner with scissors and pipe the mixture into each egg white.
- Garnish with dashes of smoked paprika and sea salt flakes if desired.
WATCH HOW TO MAKE IT
- I like to use my Instant Pot to hard cook the eggs. You can find that tutorial here.
⭐ Did you make Keto Deviled Eggs Recipe? Tag me on Instagram so I can see! @lowcarbwithjennifer