These oven baked easy low carb and keto chicken wings are baked until crispy and then doused in a delicious garlic parmesan sauce. A great keto appetizer idea!
Related: I get all of my grass fed beef and pasture raised chicken from Butcher Box. Read my honest review here.
Today I am sharing with you a delicious keto appetizer that is easy and will please anyone… Garlic Parmesan Keto Chicken Wings!
For these wings, I used the same method that I use for my Crispy Chicken Thighs. It’s easy and the results are fabulous! I actually have a video showing this method in that chicken thigh link so go check it out!
I bought a 4lb bag of frozen chicken wings. I buy the drummettes because those are the best ones! These garlic parmesan wings are so good that I only got to eat 3 and my husband ate the rest! Not in one sitting, but still. Save some for me!
“As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.”
HOW TO MAKE KETO CHICKEN WINGS
These garlic parmesan keto chicken wings start by thawing them, if necessary. Then I lay them out and pat them dry with paper towels.
I throw them into a large zip-top bag (you will need to do 2 batches), I sprinkle them with salt and baking powder, and I toss the bag around to coat the wings.
I line them all on a sheet pan with a rack and I cook them in the center of a 250F oven for 30 minutes. I then turn the oven up to 425F and I flip them. Then I cook for another 40 minutes until they are nice and crispy.
GARLIC PARMESAN SAUCE
The garlic parmesan wings sauce is dead simple. I mixed butter, garlic, and parmesan cheese in a bowl and then I tossed the wings in the sauce. That’s it!
Really, you could put any sauce on these keto chicken wings. I love teriyaki wings, buffalo wings, and just plain ole wings with ranch!
Garlic Parmesan Wings - Keto Chicken Wings
- 4 pounds Chicken wings
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 2 Tablespoons Baking powder
- 1 stick Butter, melted
- 4 cloves Garlic, minced
- 3/4 cup Grated parmesan cheese
- Cracked black pepper
- Thaw the chicken wings if necessary. Pre-heat the oven to 250F. Lay out the wings and pat dry with paper towels. Add half of the wings, half of the salt, and half of the baking powder to a zip-top bag or large bowl with a lid. Toss the wings until they are completely coated. Lay the wings out on a baking pan with a rack. Repeat the process for the other half of the wings.
- Bake the wings in the center of the oven for 30 minutes. Remove them from the oven and flip them. Increase the heat of the oven to 425F. Put the wings back in the oven for 40 minutes.
- While the wings are cooking, add the butter, pepper, garlic, and parmesan to a large bowl and mix to combine.
- Remove the wings from the oven and using tongs, put the wings in the bowl with the sauce. Toss to combine. Serve
⭐ Did you make this Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings recipe? Tag me on Instagram so I can see! @lowcarbwithjennifer