These keto peanut butter cookies with almond flour and swerve are easy and only 2 net carbs per cookie! The perfect keto treat the whole family will love. They are more than 3 ingredients, but the flavor is so much better!
Classic peanut butter cookies are the best, am I right? These are just as easy as traditional cookies…we just swap a couple of ingredients to make them keto!
This recipe is easy to mix and not dry. They get a nice crispy edge and are soft in the center. I hope you love them!
The ingredients we need for these cookies are almond flour, baking soda, softened butter, unsweetened peanut butter, keto friendly brown sugar sweetener, egg, and vanilla. A few more ingredients than the 3 ingredient cookies, but so much better!
Once the dough is all mixed together, we need to refrigerate it for about 20 minutes to let it firm up. Here is how the dough should look after being refrigerated.
Line 2 9×13 cookie sheets with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat. Scoop 2 tablespoon size cookies evenly spaced on the baking sheets.
I used a 1/8 cup measuring spoon to keep the cookies even.
There is no need to roll these in balls, but you can if you like the cookies to be a little prettier. I just scoop them on the baking sheet and bake them as is.
This recipe makes 15 cookies and they bake in a 350F oven for about 15 minutes.
If you want them to be less calorie dense, you can divide them into smaller cookies.
They will spread into nice rounds and the edges will get crispy. The texture is so good! These remind me of nice big bakery style peanut butter cookies.
Can I use coconut flour instead of almond flour?
I have not tested these with coconut flour so I cannot say. Coconut flour is more absorbent than almond flour so I know that the measurement would be much less.
Some other delicious cookie recipes on my blog:
- Keto Chocolate chip cookies
- Keto soft sugar cookies
- Keto breakfast cookies
- Keto snowball Christmas cookies
Keto Peanut Butter Cookies - 2 Net Carb
- 2/3 Cup Almond flour (click here to see my favorite on Amazon)
- 1 teaspoon Baking soda
- 1/2 Cup Unsalted butter, softened
- 1 Cup Creamy peanut butter-unsweetened
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar sweetener (Click here to see my favorite) Unpacked
- 1 Large Egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- line 2, 9x13 baking sheets with a baking mat or parchment paper.
- Mix almond flour and baking soda in a medium mixing bowl and set aside.
- Add the butter, peanut butter and brown sweetener to the medium mixing bowl with the almond flour and baking soda, mix until smooth. Add the beaten egg and vanilla and mix again until smooth. You can use an electric mixer or a stand mixer.
- Cover dough and let refrigerate for about 20 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Scoop the batter into 15 cookies evenly spaced on the baking sheets. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let stand for about 20 minutes. Serve.
- I used a room temperature container of natural peanut butter. If your peanut butter has been sitting in the refrigerator, you will need to leave it out to soften for a bit where it is more pourable.
- Almond butter can be used in place of the peanut butter
- If you do not have the brown sweetener, you can use regular granular but the texture may be a little different.
- If you would like cookies that are less calories dense, you can make them smaller.