Looking for a delicious full-of-flavor chicken recipe? These Air fryer chicken legs are uper crispy and juicy! That makes this recipe hard to resist, even for those picky eaters!
What is easier to make than chicken legs? They get even easier when you cook them in the air fryer!
I have one question, though? Do you call them chicken legs or drumsticks? I've always just called them legs but they could be drumsticks, too!
Anyway, this recipe is super simple and it yields 4 servings of super delicious crispy chicken legs.
We start with 8 chicken legs and I like to put them in a bag or a bowl with a tight fitting lid.
I sprinkle all of the seasonings on them and then I shake it vigorously so the seasonings get distributed evenly.
The I lay them in my pre-hated air fryer basket.
I got all 8 to fit in my 6 quart air fryer. It's okay of they are toughing because they will shrink as they cook.
Now we cook them for 15 minutes on each side and you want the internal temp to be 165F.
Checkout these other easy recipes:
- Air Fryer Stuffed Peppers
- Keto Creamy Taco Soup
- The Best Keto Biscuits
- Keto Pork Chops wrapped in bacon
Air Fryer Chicken Legs - Super Crispy!
- ½ teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon Smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon Garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon Oregano
- ½ teaspoon Onion powder
- 8 Bone in, skin on, chicken legs
- cooking spray
- Preheat your air fryer to 380F for 5 minutes. After pre-heating, spray with cooking spray.
- Add the chicken legs to a large zip-top bag or a bowl with a lid. Top with the kosher salt, smoked paprika, garlic powder, oregano and onion powder. Shake to coat.
- Place the chicken legs in the air fryer and cook at 380F for 15 minutes.
- Turn your chicken legs over and cook for 15 minutes more.
- They are done when an internal meat thermometer reads 165F. Serve.
Nutrition per serving
Nutrition is provided as a courtesy only. Please re-calculate on your own with the ingredients and amounts you used for the most accurate data.
Best chicken legs ever! Don’t know why it took so long to get an air fryer 😋😋
Thank you for all your great recipes. You’ve really helped me
Absolutely the best recipe I have tried for chicken legs in the air fryer. Easy, nicely browned and delicious. Will make again and again!
I made these for dinner tonight and everyone loved them! I did make more of the run for the legs, but when I do it again I will cut out some salt. Very, very good though!
I interested in buying air fryer for chicken legs, breast, thigs, etc ..never had one. Need one that is easy and simple. What brand/model did you buy. What size do you use. Looking forward to your advice I am really enjoying your Keto videos on Facebook
Looks delicious ! Going to try this today with chicken wings!