Keto Coleslaw is the perfect side dish you've been looking for! This easy, low carb recipe uses simple seasonings and will be the hit of any summer cookout!
I am a big lover of coleslaw, especially with BBQ pulled pork! I'm not sure how your family makes theirs, but my family uses simple ingredients like slaw mix (or shredded cabbage), mayonnaise, a little sweetener, salt and pepper...and pickle juice!
Have you ever used pickle juice in your keto coleslaw? It is so good and gives such good flavor!
HOW TO MAKE KETO COLESLAW
Add your cabbage to a large bowl and then add the rest of the ingredients on top.
Now we mix very well.
You want to be sure to taste the mix and check for seasoning. Does it need more salt or pepper? Is it creamy enough?
And in just five easy minutes from start to finish, you have the perfect side dish! Yummy!
⭐ Did you make this Keto Coleslaw Recipe? Tag me on Instagram so I can see! @lowcarbwithjennifer
Keto Coleslaw - 4 Ingredients!
- 16 ounces Shredded cabbage (see notes)
- ½ Cup Mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon Granular Sweetener (Click here to see my favorite on Amazon)
- ¼ cup pickle juice
- Kosher salt and pepper to taste
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl and mix well.
- Adjust seasonings to taste.
- You can use pre-shredded cabbage from a bag or you can buy a head of cabbage and shred it yourself.
- Taste for seasonings: If you find it tastes too mayonnaise, add more pickle juice or you could add vinegar if you like.