You will not believe how easy and crispy these Keto air fryer chicken wings are! They are ready in under 30 minutes, perfectly crispy, and the clean up is so easy!
If you want the crispiest chicken wings you could ever imagine, then you need to get an Air Fryer. These Air Fryer Chicken Wings are ready in 25 minutes!
I’ve been hearing a lot about air fryers lately so I had to get one and test it out. My hesitations for the air fryer is that it would be too small to make anything for my family without having to cook in batches. I was wrong!
I went with the biggest Air Fryer I could find, that had really good reviews, and a great price. I ended up going with this model. It is an “off brand” but I couldn’t consider going with the Phillips XXL Air Fryer because I didn’t know if I would even use it that often to justify 3 times the price.
HOW TO MAKE THE CRISPIEST KETO CHICKEN WINGS
To get started, I oiled the inside of my air fryer with some avocado oil and a paper towel. You can also use cooking spray.
I patted my fresh chicken wings dry, then I seasoned them with salt and pepper, and placed them in the air fryer.
I put the Air Fryer basket in the machine, I set the temperature to 380F and the time to 20 minutes.
About every 5 minutes, I opened the air fryer basket and I shook the wings just to make sure they cooked evenly.
After the 25 minutes are up, I turn the temperature up to 400F and I set the time for 5 minutes.
Look at how crispy these air fryer chicken wings get!
Some keto friendly sauce options are
- Sugar free teriyaki sauce on Amazon
- My Recipe for Keto Blue Cheese Dressing
- My recipe for Keto garlic parmesan sauce
- Buffalo Sauce!
Did you make this Air Fryer Chicken Wings Recipe? Tag me on Instagram so I can see! @lowcarbwithjennifer
Keto Air Fryer Chicken Wings with 3 Sauces
- 1 Tablespoon Oil
- 4 Pounds Fresh Chicken Wings
- Kosher salt and pepper to taste
- Using a paper towel, oil the inside of the air fryer with the oil.
- Pat the chicken wings dry with paper towels. Season with salt and pepper
- Place the chicken wings inside the Air Fryer basket.
- Set the Air Fryer temperature to 380F and the time for 25 minutes. Cook the chicken wings in the Air Fryer, removing the basket every 5 minutes to toss for even cooking.
- After the 25 minutes are up, toss the chicken wings one more time and finish cooking. Increase the temperature to 400F and cook for 5 more minutes.
- Serve as is or coat in your favorite wing sauce.