Keto Blue Cheese Dressing is the perfect, low carb, keto friendly dressing you have been looking for! Great for a salad topper or as a dip for your chicken wings. This creamy, homemade dressing recipe will have you wondering why you ever bought a store brand!
HOW TO MAKE KETO BLUE CHEESE DRESSING
You’re absolutely gonna love how easy it is to make this homemade keto dressing.
First things first. In a medium size bowl mix together all your ingredients.
Make sure you leave out the blue cheese to keep the pieces chunky. That’s if you like a chunky blue cheese dressing. If not, you may want to break up the larger chunks a little.
Mix all of the ingredients very well.
Add the blue cheese and stir gently to make sure the cheese stays chunky and doesn’t loose its consistency. This keto dressing recipe is so easy!
In 10 easy minutes you can have better than store brand, creamy Keto Blue Cheese Dressing!
⭐ Did you make this Keto Blue Cheese Dressing Recipe? Tag me on Instagram so I can see! @lowcarbwithjennifer
Keto Blue Cheese Dressing
- 4 ounces Crumbled blue cheese
- 1/3 cup Heavy cream
- 1/3 cup Sour cream
- 1/3 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon White wine vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Pepper
- In a medium size bowl mix together heavy cream, sour cream, mayonnaise, vinegar, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Gently stir in blue cheese to keep chunky. Check for seasoning and serve!
- This dressing will keep in a sealed container in the refrigerator for about 2 weeks. Store bought keeps much longer because of the preservatives!
- This recipe made 1 1/3 cups and each serving is 2 tablespoons.
- If your keto blue cheese dressing is too thick out of the refrigerator, add a bit of half and half or milk. Start with 1 tablespoon and add more if needed to achieve the desired consistency.
- This can be made with store bought blue cheese crumbles, or you can buy a high quality blue cheese and crumble it yourself.