Baked Buffalo Tenders- Easy low carb and keto boneless chicken tenders covered in buffalo sauce. Simple spices give them lots of flavor and no bread crumbs are used which makes them super healthy.
HOW TO MAKE BAKED BUFFALO CHICKEN TENDERS
This easy recipe uses only a handful of ingredients and is ready under 30 minutes. The ingredients we used in this recipe are paprika, salt, garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper and buffalo sauce.
To start with these baked buffalo chicken tenders, place the chicken in a large bowl and top with all of the seasonings.
Place them on a sheet pan and bake them in a 350F oven for 20 minutes.
The final step is coating them in the buffalo sauce. So easy!
⭐ Did you make this Baked buffalo chicken tenders recipe? Tag me on Instagram so I can see! @lowcarbwithjennifer
Baked Buffalo Chicken Tenders
- Pre heat the oven to 350F. Line a sheet pan with foil
- Add the chicken to a large bowl and top with all of the seasonings, toss to coat
- Place all the chicken tenders on a sheet pan.
- Back in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve.