This cheesy loaded cauliflower casserole is a quick and easy low carb and keto side dish you will be making over and over again! We use riced cauliflower for maximum cheese to cauliflower ratio and of course, everything is better with bacon!
Cauliflower is such a versatile vegetable and it goes from zero to 100 in this Loaded Cauliflower Rice Casserole! This will be your families favorite low carb side dish!
I turned simple riced cauliflower into something creamy and dreamy. I had to resist eating the whole dish in one sitting!
HOW TO MAKE LOADED CAULIFLOWER RICE CASSEROLE
To get started I used 24 ounces of already riced cauliflower. I used the cauliflower from my post on Microwave Cauliflower Rice.
Frozen cauliflower rice also works. You just want to cook it according to the package directions, first.
Our ingredients for this cauliflower rice casserole are riced cauliflower, melted butter, minced garlic, dried chives, sour cream, bacon, and cheddar cheese.
Everything you would find in a loaded baked potato!
Mix all of the ingredients together in a large mixing bowl except for about 1/4 cup of the crispy bacon and 1 cup of cheese.
Pour it all into a 9×9 baking dish and top with the remaining cheese and bacon.
I then baked it in a 400F oven for about 20 minutes.
Here it is right out of the oven!
This Loaded cauliflower rice casserole is a perfect side dish for your keto Thanksgiving table!
Here are some other low carb side dishes you will not want to miss:
- Zucchini Casserole
- Cauliflower Mac and Cheese
- Low Carb Broccoli Salad
- Blistered Green Beans with Bacon
⭐ Did you make this Loaded Cauliflower Rice Casserole Recipe? Tag me on Instagram so I can see! @lowcarbwithjennifer
Loaded Cauliflower Rice Casserole
- 24 Ounces Riced Cauliflower (thaw if frozen)
- 2 Tablespoons Butter, melted
- 2 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- 2 Tablespoons Dried Chives
- Kosher salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Pound Bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 3 Cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese, divided
- 1 Cup Sour Cream
- Pre-heat oven to 400F. Combine riced cauliflower, butter, garlic, chives, sour cream, 2 cups of the cheese, and bacon (reserve 1/4 cup for garnish), in a large mixing bowl. Taste and season with salt and pepper.
- Pour into a 9x9 casserole dish. Top with the remaining cheese and bacon.
- Bake in the pre-heated oven, uncovered, for 20 minutes.
- I used my recipe for How to Cook Bacon in the Oven to get the bacon crispy.