Looking for something easy for dinner? These air fryer steak bites are perfectly seasoned steak cooked in less than 20 minutes. Busy work days call for easy dinner ideas. This simple recipe is not only quick but easy clean up too!
My favorite way to cook a steak is using my air fryer. I don't know about you, but I hate the mess that is made when cooking a steak on the stove top. This recipe for air fryer steak bites can be your go-to weeknight dinner recipe. it will definitely be a hit with the family!
The best recipes are in the air fryer and it is indispensable in my kitchen. Some staple recipes I have created are Air Fryer Chicken Thighs, Air Fryer Frozen Steak, and Air Fryer Steak Bites and Mushrooms. Those are all fan favorite recipes!
This section explains how to choose the best ingredients for this air fryer steak bites recipe, what each one does in the recipe, and substitution options. For a printable recipe, see the recipe card below.
1 teaspoon kosher salt - if you use table salt, you will need half as much.
½ teaspoon garlic powder
¼ teaspoon black pepper
2 Tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce - if you need a gluten-free sauce, Look for French's, Lea and Perrin's original in the US, and The Wizard's Gluten free.
2 Tablespoons avocado oil - any cooking oil will work!
1 Pound Top Sirloin steak, cut into 1.5 inch cubes - you can use any steak you like, but I prefer to use a top sirloin for tenderness. I do not like to use anything more expensive than that because it just seems like a waste.
How to make the best air fryer steak bites
This section explains how to make these steak bites in the air fryer, step by step. For a full printable recipe, see the recipe card below.
In a large mixing bowl, combine kosher salt, garlic powder, black pepper, worcestershire sauce and avocado oil. Add your steak cubes to your mixing bowl and toss to coat.
Spray the inside of your air fryer basket with cooking spray or line with foil and add in your steak cubes.
Cook steak at 400F for 5 minutes. Open the basket or tray and shake to make sure to brown all sides of your steak. Cook for 10 minutes more or until desired doneness.
- If you have time, let the steak bites marinate for 15 minutes to 1 hour for maximum flavor.
Yes and you don't even have to thaw it! Cut the frozen steak into cubes just as the recipes states. This is perfect for people who like their steak to be medium rare to medium and still get a nice crust on the outside.
If you don't like it or simply don't have it, you can use coconut aminos, soy sauce + a little sweetener, or Tamari + a little sweetener.
Make this recipe a complete meal
- Low Carb Broccoli Salad
- Roasted Cauliflower Cobb Salad
- Loaded Cauliflower Rice casserole
- Keto Green Beans with Crispy bacon
Air Fryer Steak Bites
This post may contain affiliate links
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons avocado oil
- 1 Pound Top Sirloin steak, cut into 1.5 inch cubes
- In a large mixing bowl, combine kosher salt, garlic powder, black pepper, worcestershire sauce and avocado oil. Add your steak cubes to your mixing bowl and toss to coat.
- Spray the inside of your air fryer basket with cooking spray or line with foil and add in your steak cubes. Cook steak at 400F for 5 minutes. Open the basket or tray and shake to make sure to brown all sides of your steak. Cook for 10 minutes more or until desired doneness. Serve.
Nutrition per serving
Nutrition is provided as a courtesy only. Please re-calculate on your own with the ingredients and amounts you used for the most accurate data.