Roasted Cauliflower Cobb Salad is a fulfilling, refreshing, healthy recipe that every salad lover should try! This keto friendly, low carb, cauliflower cobb recipe is the perfect salad for lunch or dinner!
I love roasted cauliflower, and I love Cobb salad. I wanted to take your traditional Cobb salad and kick it up a notch so I combined it with roasted cauliflower! You are going to love it!
HOW TO MAKE ROASTED CAULIFLOWER COBB SALAD
The first thing you will need to do is cook your bacon slices. You can either cook the bacon slices whole and then crumble, or you can dice them up and then sauté them in a skillet.
Next. In a large bowl toss the cauliflower with oil, salt and pepper. I used whole cauliflower that I cut into smaller florets. 2 heads is enough to make a salad for 4 people.
Now pour the cauliflower onto a large sheet pan and roast in the oven for 20 minutes. The cauliflower will get crispy brown bits. Yum!
Once that is finished let cool, and place cauliflower in a large serving bowl. Now we are going to start adding the good stuff!
Top with the crumbled bacon, sliced avocado, cherry tomatoes and blue cheese dressing.
Use my recipe for keto blue cheese dressing, or buy one at the store. Look for one that is low to know sugar and carbs.
In 30 minutes you have a fulfilling, keto friendly, low carb salad! Enjoy!
Like this 30 minute, cauliflower recipe? Check out my other recipes for Artichoke Chicken Skillet, Cauliflower Fried Rice with Shrimp(20 minutes) or Low Carb Shrimp Recipe with Garlic Butter and Cauliflower Rice.
⭐ Did you make this Roasted Cauliflower Cobb Salad Recipe? Tag me on Instagram so I can see! @lowcarbwithjennifer
Roasted Cauliflower Cobb Salad
- 6 cups Cauliflower florets (about 2 heads chopped)
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil (Click here for my favorite brand on Amazon)
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon Freshly ground black pepper
- 8 slices Bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 Avocado's sliced (150g each)
- 1 cup Cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 8 Tablespoons keto blue cheese dressing
- Preheat the oven to 400F
- Cook your eight slices of bacon over medium heat and crumble.
- In a large bowl toss the cauliflower with the oil, salt and pepper.
- Pour the cauliflower onto a large sheet pan and roast in the oven for 20 minutes.
- To serve. Place the cauliflower in a large serving bowl.
- Top with the crumbled bacon, avocado, cherry tomatoes and blue cheese dressing.
- Nutrition: calculations does not include any dressing.
- Cooking the Bacon: You can either cook the bacon slices whole and then crumble, or you can dice them up and then sauté them in a skillet.
- Keto Blue Cheese Dressing: Use my recipe that is linked above, or buy a good store bought version. Look for one that has minimal to no sugar or carbs.
- Add Chicken: To beef this meal up even further add in some roasted chicken breast. Slice 2 chicken breast in half lengthwise and cook in the oven at the same time as the cauliflower, but on a different sheet tray. Be sure to season them generously with salt and pepper. Remove them from the oven after 10 minutes or when an internal meat thermometer reads 165F.
Nutrition per serving
Nutrition is provided as a courtesy only. Please re-calculate on your own with the ingredients and amounts you used for the most accurate data.
K. Pep says
This salad is absolutely amazing. I love all the flavours mixed in with my favourite veggie, roasted cauliflower!!!