This Garlic Butter Shrimp and Cauliflower rice is an easy sheet pan meal that can be on the table in less than 30 minutes. Keep this recipe super simple by using peeled and deveined shrimp and by using already riced cauliflower that is found in most grocery stores. This meal easily divides into 4 servings for a simple meal prep lunch or dinner.
This Low Carb Shrimp Recipe is an easy sheet pan meal that can be on the table in less than 30 minutes. That makes this a low carb 30 minute meal! Just last week I posted 30 low carb 30 minute meals...check it out!
This yummy low carb shrimp recipe hits all of the high notes on flavor.
- It's got shrimp...yaaas!
- It's got butter...double yaaas!
- cauliflower...oh heck yes!
- garlic...come to mama!
These sheet pan dinners are all the rage right now, and I can definitely see why. I could have easily made this in a skillet, but who wants to babysit a skillet for 15 minutes when I can just throw everything on a sheet pan and stick it in the oven?
For the cauliflower rice in this low carb shrimp with garlic butter, I used already riced cauliflower. These little packages of awesome are such a major shortcut! You can buy them in the store, or you can make your own like me! Check out Microwave Cauliflower Rice DIY
I seriously loathe cutting up a head of cauliflower so these are such a lifesaver for those of us that hate the mess that chopping cauliflower makes. I mean cutting a head of cauliflower = super messy kitchen with tiny little cauliflower florets all over the floor. And the worst part? My dog doesn't eat cauliflower so he leaves me to clean it up!
I also used frozen shrimp for this low carb shrimp recipe. Frozen shrimp are such a great budget friendly option...especially when you find it on sale!
Checkout these most recent recipes on the blog:
- Pesto Chicken with Burst Tomatoes
- Baked Honey Garlic Pork Chops
- Keto Pumpkin Bars with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Honey Garlic Chicken Wings
- Pumpkin Pie Chia Pudding
- Keto Asian Chopped Salad
- Crispy Baked Chicken Legs
Checkout these other amazing shrimp recipes:
- Honey Garlic Shrimp
- Shrimp Lettuce Wraps
- Shrimp, Turnip, and Bacon Chowder
- Cauliflower Fried Rice with Shrimp
I hope you enjoy this Garlic Butter Shrimp with Cauliflower Rice recipe. Here at Low Carb with Jennifer we aim to deliver family friendly low carb and keto recipes that are easy to make with ingredients found in most grocery stores. No crazy ingredients here! If you are interested in more keto friendly recipes, I have a cookbook that is now available for pre-order! You can find that here: Jenniferbanz.com/ketocookbook
Garlic Butter Shrimp with Cauliflower Rice
This post may contain affiliate links
- 1 ½ lbs Raw large frozen shrimp, thawed, peeled, and deveined
- 20 ounces Riced cauliflower
- ½ cup Salted butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoon dried, chopped, parsley
- ½ teaspoon Kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 400F
- Cut the florets off of the stem of the cauliflower and discard the stem. Add the florets to a food processor and process until it resembles the texture of rice. Alternatively, you can buy already riced cauliflower in the fresh or frozen section of the supermarket. If your "rice" is frozen and in chunks, place in a microwave safe container and microwave in 30 second intervals until the chunks can break apart.
- In a large bowl, add thawed and cleaned shrimp, butter, garlic, parsley, salt and black pepper. Mix to combine
- Add the riced cauliflower to the bowl and mix to combine.
- Pour the shrimp and cauliflower mixture onto a sheet pan, making sure the shrimp are in a single layer. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes. Makes 4 servings
Nutrition per serving
Nutrition is provided as a courtesy only. Please re-calculate on your own with the ingredients and amounts you used for the most accurate data.