This low carb shrimp recipe is an easy sheet pan meal that can be on the table in less than 30 minutes. That makes this a low carb 30 minute meal!
This Low Carb Shrimp Recipe is an easy sheet pan meal that can be on the table in less than 30 minutes. That makes this a low carb 30 minute meal! Just last week I posted 30 low carb 30 minute meals…check it out!
This yummy low carb shrimp recipe hits all of the high notes on flavor.
- It’s got shrimp…yaaas!
- It’s got butter…double yaaas!
- cauliflower…oh heck yes!
- garlic…come to mama!
These sheet pan dinners are all the rage right now, and I can definitely see why. I could have easily made this in a skillet, but who wants to babysit a skillet for 15 minutes when I can just throw everything on a sheet pan and stick it in the oven? Not this girl!
“As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.”
For the cauliflower rice in this low carb shrimp with garlic butter, I used already riced and frozen cauliflower. These little packages of awesome are such a major shortcut! You can buy them in the store, or you can make your own like me! Check out Microwave Cauliflower Rice DIY
I seriously loathe cutting up a head of cauliflower so these are such a lifesaver for us OCD folks! I mean cutting a head of cauliflower = super messy kitchen with tiny little cauliflower florets all over the floor. And the worst part? My dog doesn’t eat cauliflower so he leaves me to clean it up!
I also used frozen shrimp for this low carb shrimp recipe. Frozen shrimp are such a great budget friendly option…especially when you find it on sale!
Low Carb Shrimp Recipe with Garlic Butter and Cauliflower Rice
- 2 lbs Raw large frozen shrimp thawed, peeled, and deveined
- 1 head Cauliflower riced
- 1/2 cup Salted butter Melted
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 2 tsp dried, chopped, parsley
- 1/4 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 400F
- Cut the florets off of the stem of the cauliflower and discard the stem. Add the florets to a food processor and process until it resembles the texture of rice. Alternatively, you can buy already riced cauliflower in the fresh or frozen section of the supermarket. If your "rice" is frozen and in chunks, place in a microwave safe container and microwave in 30 second intervals until the chunks can break apart.
- In a large bowl, add thawed and cleaned shrimp, butter, garlic, parsley, and black pepper. Mix to combine
- Add the riced cauliflower to the bowl and mix to combine.
- Pour the shrimp and cauliflower mixture onto a sheet pan, making sure the shrimp are in a single layer. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes
- If you use already riced cauliflower from the freezer, you will need 2 bags.
⭐ Did you make this Low Carb Shrimp Recipe with Garlic Butter and Cauliflower Rice? Tag me on Instagram so I can see! @lowcarbwithjennifer