These keto shrimp lettuce wraps are the perfect high protein appetizer or meal prep recipe. Juicy shrimp combined with cauliflower rice and familiar Asian inspired flavors…all wrapped in lettuce cups. The best part is they are ready in 20 minutes!
Shrimp is such a great option if you’re trying to lighten up your keto meals. These keto shrimp lettuce wraps only clocks in at 165 calories and 2 net carbs per serving…or you could eat 2 servings for a super filling meal!
How to make keto shrimp lettuce wraps
This recipe is super easy and ready to go in 20 minutes. You just want to make sure your shrimp are thawed and chopped! I love using frozen already peeled and deveined shrimp. The best part about this recipe is it doesn’t matter what size shrimp you use since they are bring chopped.
The lettuce: I like to use the living lettuce Because it makes the perfect cups for these shrimp lettuce wraps. You could also use romaine lettuce boats.
The cauliflower rice: I use frozen cauliflower rice because it is so easy. You could also make your own using a small head of cauliflower and a food processor.
Spice it up: These keto shrimp lettuce wraps do not include any spice because I am not a fan, but you could definitely add a sliced Thai chili to the mix for a little heat.
Checkout these other keto friendly recipes:
- Keto Chocolate Nut Clusters
- Zucchini and Beef Skillet
- Keto Pizza Egg Bites
- Keto Cheesecake Bars
- Keto Chocolate Granola
- Zucchini Spice Muffins
- Keto Birthday Cookies
Checkout these other keto friendly shrimp recipes:
- Air Fryer Garlic Shrimp
- Shrimp and Cheesy Grits
- Cauliflower Fried Rice with Shrimp
- Keto Bang Bang Shrimp
I hope you enjoy this keto shrimp lettuce wrap recipe. Here at Low Carb with Jennifer we aim to deliver family friendly keto recipes that are easy to make with ingredients found in most grocery stores. No crazy ingredients here! If you are interested in more keto friendly recipes, I have a cookbook that is now available for pre-order! You can find that here: Jenniferbanz.com/cookbook
Keto Shrimp Lettuce Wraps
- 12 Ounce Frozen cauliflower rice
- ½ Cup Shredded carrots
- 3 scallions, chopped
- 1 ½ Tablespoons Soy Sauce (use coconut aminos for gluten free)
- ½ teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 Tablespoon Minced ginger
- 1 Pound Shrimp, peeled, deveined, and chopped
- 8-10 Large lettuce cups
- In a heavy bottom skillet, over medium heat, add the cauliflower rice, shredded carrots, scallions, soy sauce, sesame seed oil and ginger. Cook until the cauliflower rice is tender, about 8 minutes.
- Add the shrimp to the skillet and let cook for about 5 minutes or until shrimp is pink and cooked through. Remove from the heat.
- Place the lettuce cups on a large platter. Evenly fill each lettuce cup with the shrimp mixture. ¼ of the mixture per serving