Craving cheesecake? Now with this super easy keto cheesecake bar recipe you can calm that sweet tooth in no time! Rich with flavor minus all the sugar! These cheesecake bars are super creamy and delicious!
I have been asked numerous times if I can develop a smaller version of my super delicious and big keto cheesecake. That day has finally come! These keto cheesecake bars are just as delicious as my large cheesecake, but on a much smaller scale.
Topping options for these keto cheesecake bars
These bars are really a blank slate for all kinds of delicious sweet toppings. I love the idea of chocolate drizzle, a strawberry sauce or just sliced strawberries. Caramel sauce would be great as well! All sugar free of course.
Checkout these other keto friendly recipes:
- Keto Chocolate Granola
- Zucchini Spice Muffins
- Keto Birthday Cookies
- Double chocolate protein cookies
- Garlic Butter Pork Chops
- Coffee Cake Muffins
- Keto Double Chocolate Bundt Cake
Checkout these other keto friendly snack recipes:
- Chocolate Fruit Dip
- Blueberry Muffin in a Mug
- Glazed Donuts
- No Bake Cookies
- Chili Lime Spiced Almonds
I hope you enjoy this Keto Cheesecake Bar recipe. Here at Low Carb with Jennifer we aim to deliver family friendly keto recipes that are easy to make with ingredients found in most grocery stores. No crazy ingredients here! If you are interested in more keto friendly recipes, I have a cookbook that is now available for pre-order! You can find that here: Jenniferbanz.com/cookbook
Watch the video below where Jennifer will walk you through every step of this recipe. Sometimes it helps to have a visual, and we’ve always got you covered with our cooking show. You can find the complete collection of recipes on YouTube or our Facebook Page, or right here on our website with their corresponding recipes.
Keto Cheesecake Bars
- 1 ¼ Cup almond flour (click here to see my favorite on Amazon)
- 3 Tablespoons Granular Sweetener (Click here to see my favorite on Amazon)
- 5 Tablespoons Butter, melted
- 16 Ounces Cream Cheese, room temperature
- 2 large Eggs, room temperature
- 1 Cup Powdered Sweetener (Click here to see my favorite on Amazon)
- ¼ Cup Sour Cream, room temperature
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 9x9 Baking Dish
- Preheat the oven to 350F and spray a 9x9 baking dish with cooking spray
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine almond flour, granular sweetener and melted butter. Stir until all ingredients are combined. Pour the crust mixture into dish. Using your fingers begin to spread and press the mixture down making an even crust. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes. Remove from the oven to cool.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together the cream cheese and sweetener with an electric mixer until smooth. Add in the eggs and vanilla and beat for 1 minute more. Finally, add in the sour cream until fully combined. Pour the mixture into the crust and smooth evenly.
- Place into already preheated oven and bake for 20 minutes. Let cool on the counter for about an hour, then place into refrigerator for at least 4 hours. Slice into 16 equal slices.
- It is very important that you make sure all of the cold ingredients are brought to room temperature before you start making the filling. Otherwise the filling will have lumps.
Nutrition per serving
Nutrition is provided as a courtesy only. Please re-calculate on your own with the ingredients and amounts you used for the most accurate data.
Is there a dairy free substitute for the sour cream? I don’t have a problem with butter or cream cheese but other dairy products bother me.
Linda Knapp says
Bought your cookbook and just downloaded the one available here! Love your recipes!
Dee Sharp says
Hey Jennifer I was wanting to know if I could use lakanto granular cuz I don't have any powdered?
They might be gritty but you could try putting the granular in the food processor or blender and making it powdered.
Can you please clarify the serving size for the 3g of carbs. I’ve noticed that you list some nutrition stats at the end of your recipes, but they don’t specify the size of the portion. Ex: bars cut into 24. Each serving is 3g carbs, 120cal, etc.
All the recipe list the serving amount in the recipe card and the nutrition is per serving. This recipe makes 16 servings.
Dawn Piens says
16 servings so 3g of carbs. One square piece if cut to 16 squares is 3. But bigger or smaller size will change the 3 g.
Best Keto Cheesecake Bars out there! I have made these like 10 times. Her cheesecake is the best cheesecake recipe and these bars are just as amazing!! thank you!!
Make sure all ingredients are room temperature. says
These are amazing! I made them and I could not believe how great they tasted. I felt like I must’ve made a mistake and put a lot of sweetness in this because they were the best I have ever had! They lasted for A couple of days in the fridge because by then I had Eaten them all! Make sure all ingredients are room temperature. Bon appétit!
WOW…This cheesecake is incredible!!!…tastes just like the real thing. I shared with my picky co-workers and they could not believe it was sugar-free and low carb. Thank you for this easy, delicious way to satisfy my sweet tooth!!!
Carolyn Jorgensen says
I love your recipes