This over the top delicious and easy Zucchini Spice Muffin recipe will soon be your go-to keto muffin recipe! Full of flavor, super moist and perfectly spiced! Grab for an early morning breakfast or a treat yourself snack... either way these zucchini spice muffins are incredibly delightful!
Muffins are such a great treat anytime of day, but I especially love them as part of my breakfast. One of these delicious keto zucchini muffins clocks in at only 168 calories and 2 net carbs!
Do I need to squeeze the liquid from the zucchini?
In this recipe you do. The best way I have found to do this is to grate the zucchini directly onto a tea towel, wrap it tightly, and squeeze the liquid out. Easy peasy!
Checkout these other keto friendly recipes:
- Keto Birthday Cookies
- Double chocolate protein cookies
- Garlic Butter Pork Chops
- Coffee Cake Muffins
- Keto Double Chocolate Bundt Cake
- Strawberry Quick Bread
- Keto Hamburger Stew
Checkout these other keto friendly muffin recipes:
I hope you enjoy this keto zucchini muffin recipe. Here at Low Carb with Jennifer we aim to deliver family friendly keto recipes that are easy to make with ingredients found in most grocery stores. No crazy ingredients here! If you are interested in more keto friendly recipes, I have a cookbook that is now available for pre-order! You can find that here: Jenniferbanz.com/cookbook
Watch the video below where Jennifer will walk you through every step of this recipe. Sometimes it helps to have a visual, and we’ve always got you covered with our cooking show. You can find the complete collection of recipes on YouTube or our Facebook Page, or right here on our website with their corresponding recipes.
Easy Keto Zucchini Spice Muffins
- 2 Cups almond flour (click here to see my favorite on Amazon)
- ½ Cup Granular Sweetener (Click here to see my favorite on Amazon)
- 1 teaspoon Baking soda
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon Ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1 ½ Cups Grated Zucchini with peel (yield from 1 medium zucchini)
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- ¼ Cup butter, melted
- 12 Cup muffin tin
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Line your muffin tin with cupcake liners and spray the inside of your liners with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine almond flour, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, sweetener and baking soda.
- Wrap your grated zucchini in a paper towel and squeeze out as much liquid as you can. Once you have squeezed out the excess liquid out of your zucchini, add to your mixing bowl, along with eggs and melted butter.
- Stir until all ingredients are fully combined. Scoop the zucchini batter equally into each cupcake liner and place into already preheated oven. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Let cool and serve.
Nutrition per serving
Nutrition is provided as a courtesy only. Please re-calculate on your own with the ingredients and amounts you used for the most accurate data.
Mary Jane says
Can you use grated carrots in this recipe instead of zucchini?
Jennifer Banz says
These are so easy to make, are very fluffy and taste great. I decided to try using my old hand-held potato ricer to press the liquid out of the zuchini and it worked like a charm!