This simple and delicious keto chocolate bundt cake is perfect for parties or just a Sunday dessert and only 4 net carbs per generous slice! It is loaded with chocolate chips for an extra chocolate boost. You can never have enough chocolate!
Sometimes keto desserts can be heavy and too many calories. This lightened up keto chocolate bundt cake is only 191 calories and 4 net carbs for a very generous slice. It is simple to make and only needs to be mixed in a mixing bowl, poured into the pan, and baked!
How do I release the cake from the bundt pan?
As you can see, I used a very intricate bundt pan to make this keto chocolate bundt cake and it released like a dream! The trick is to grease your bundt pan with Bakers Joy or a gluten free alternative using coconut oil and gluten free flour. You can find a recipe for the gluten free alternative here: https://steps2truehealth.com/f/gluten-free-diy-substitute-for-bakers-joy-baking-spray
How to make a keto chocolate bundt cake light and fluffy
When you consider that keto baked goods are usually dense and crumbly, you may think that making a bundt cake would be impossible. By using greek yogurt and baking soda, we harness the power of a chemical reaction to make a light and fluffy keto cake. It's my favorite way to make keto baked goods!
Checkout these other keto friendly recipes:
- Strawberry Quick Bread
- Keto Hamburger Stew
- Keto Chocolate Fruit Dip
- Keto Egg Drop Soup
- Blueberry Muffin in a Mug
- Cinnamon Cream Cheese Cookies
- Breakfast Pizza
Here are some other delicious keto cake recipes:
- Super Thick Cheesecake
- Lemon Pound Cake Muffins
- Strawberry Shortcake
- Carrot Cake Cupcakes
- Chocolate Cupcakes
I hope you enjoy this keto double chocolate bundt cake recipe. Here at Low Carb with Jennifer we aim to deliver family friendly keto recipes that are easy to make with ingredients found in most grocery stores. No crazy ingredients here! If you are interested in more keto friendly recipes, I have a new cookbook that is available for pre-order here: JenniferBanz.com/ketocookbook
Watch the video below where Jennifer will walk you through every step of this recipe. Sometimes it helps to have a visual, and we’ve always got you covered with our cooking show. You can find the complete collection of recipes on YouTube or our Facebook Page, or right here on our website with their corresponding recipes.
Keto Double Chocolate Bundt Cake
- 2 ½ cups almond flour (click here to see my favorite on Amazon)
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- ⅔ cup granular Sweetener (Click here to see my favorite on Amazon) Keto friendly
- 1 teaspoon Baking soda
- ½ teaspoon Kosher salt
- 8 ounces plain greek yogurt
- 4 large eggs, beaten
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 Cup Sugar free Chocolate Chips (Click here to see my favorite brand on Amazon)
- Powdered Sweetener (Click here to see my favorite on Amazon) for garnish
- Bakers Joy Spray
- Preheat the oven to 350F and spray a 10 cup bundt pan with Baker's Joy (see notes).
- Combine the almond flour, cocoa powder, sweetener, baking soda, and salt in a large mixing bowl. Stir in the greek yogurt, eggs, and vanilla extract. Mix until well combined. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into the greased bundt pan and smooth into an even layer. Bake in the oven for 40 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Let cool in the pan for 10 minutes.
- Invert the bundt pan onto a cake plate. It should come right out if you used the Bakers Joy. Sprinkle some powdered sweetener on top for garnish. Slice into 12 equal pieces.
- Baker's Joy spray does contain flour. Here is a gluten free alternative: https://steps2truehealth.com/f/gluten-free-diy-substitute-for-bakers-joy-baking-spray
NUTRITION PER SERVING
Nutrition is provided as a courtesy only. Please re-calculate on your own with the ingredients and amounts you used for the most accurate data.