Where are all my cinnamon lovers? Check out these super tasty and easy to make Keto Cinnamon Cream Cheese Cookies! Bursting with cinnamon and sweetness in every bite, these soft cookies will be a great treat for any occasion!
At only 1 net carb each, these keto cream cheese cookies are the perfect cookie to keep stashed in your freezer whenever a sweet craving hits. They are so easy to make...you are going to love them!
How to make keto cream cheese cookies
What I love about this recipe is it is so similar to a traditional cream cheese cookie. Just a few simple swaps and these turn out to be delicious sugar free cookies! We start by making our cookie dough which consists of butter, cream cheese, sugar free powdered sweetener egg, baking powder, vanilla, and almond flour. We combine these ingredients and then chill the dough for 20 minutes.
We then scoop the dough out into 20 tablespoon servings, roll in balls, roll in cinnamon and sugar, and bake in the oven. The result is a melt in your mouth keto cream cheese cookie!
Checkout these other keto friendly recipes:
Checkout these other keto friendly cookie recipes
I hope you enjoy this Keto Cream Cheese Cookie recipe. Here at Low Carb with Jennifer we aim to deliver family friendly keto recipes that are easy to make with ingredients found in most grocery stores. No crazy ingredients here! If you are interested in more keto friendly recipes, I have an e-cookbook that can be found by clicking here: https://jenniferbanz.com/ketocookbook
Keto Cinnamon Cream Cheese Cookies
- ½ Cup Butter, softened
- 4 ounces Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1 Cup Powdered Sweetener (Click here to see my favorite on Amazon)
- 1 egg
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 ¾ Cup almond flour (click here to see my favorite on Amazon)
- ¼ Cup Granular Sweetener (Click here to see my favorite on Amazon)
- 1 Tablespoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a large mixing bowl add softened butter and cream cheese. Using a hand mixer, mix until butter and cream cheese is smooth. Slowly add your powdered sugar and continue to mix until fully combined. Add egg, baking powder, vanilla and salt. Mix until all your ingredients are combined. Add your almond flour slowly until incorporated. Refrigerate the dough for 20 minutes.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine your cinnamon and granulated sugar. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Using a 2 tablespoon scoop, scoop out cookie dough and roll into a ball. Place in cinnamon/sugar mixture. Toss to coat and place on parchment paper lined cookie sheet. Repeat with the remaining cookie dough. Should make about 18 cookies.
- Place into already preheated oven and bake for 13 minutes. Let cool completely on cookie sheet.
NUTRITION PER SERVING
Nutrition is provided as a courtesy only. Please re-calculate on your own with the ingredients and amounts you used for the most accurate data.