This keto mug brownie is the perfect single serving dessert whenever you are wanting something sweet. In less than 5 minutes you have a rich and fudgy treat!
When I want a quick and easy dessert, I always go for this keto brownie in a mug. It is super chocolatey and I love the texture from the walnuts.
How to make the best keto mug brownie with walnuts
This recipe really couldn't be more simple. We start with 1 tablespoon of butter and melt that in the mug. When it is melted, swirl it around the bottom of the mug so it is coated and non-stick. Now throw in the rest of the ingredients and mix well. Microwave on high for 60 seconds and you have a super delicious keto brownie in a mug!
Checkout these other keto friendly recipes:
Checkout these other keto quick desserts:
I hope you enjoy this keto mug brownie recipe. Here at Low Carb with Jennifer we aim to deliver family friendly keto recipes that are easy to make with ingredients found in most grocery stores. No crazy ingredients here! If you are interested in more keto friendly recipes, I have an e-cookbook that can be found by clicking here: https://jenniferbanz.com/book
Keto Mug Brownie - 1 minute keto dessert!
- 1 Tablespoon Butter, melted
- 1 Tablespoon Coconut flour or 3 tablespoon Almond flour (click here to see my favorite brand)
- 2 Tablespoons Granular Sweetener (Click here to see my favorite on Amazon)
- 1 Tablespoon cocoa powder
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 Egg, beaten
- splash of Vanilla
- 1 Tablespoon Sugar free Chocolate Chips (Click here to see my favorite brand on Amazon)
- 1 Tablespoon chopped walnuts
- In a microwave safe coffee mug, melt the butter in the microwave for 20 seconds. Add the coconut flour or almond four, sweetener, baking powder, vanilla, beaten egg, chocolate chips, and walnuts. Mix well. Microwave on high for 60 seconds. Top with additional chocolate chips and walnuts if desired. Serve.
NUTRITION PER SERVING
Nutrition is provided as a courtesy only. Please re-calculate on your own with the ingredients and amounts you used for the most accurate data.