Looking for some protein to kick start your morning? This super easy keto breakfast pizza will not only satisfy your tastebuds but keep you energized for your day! 4 Ingredients is all you need to start your morning right!
This easy breakfast recipe can serve as meal prep for the week or a weekend breakfast for the family. The ingredients are familiar so they will have no idea it is keto! Feel free to use any color of bell pepper you like.
How to make keto breakfast pizza
This recipe couldn’t be easier or more delicious. We start with by pressing the sausage into a rimmed sheet tray and baking that in the oven. While the sausage is baking, you can cook you bacon until it is crispy in a hot skillet. You can’t have keto breakfast pizza without bacon! When the sausage is cooked through, place the green bell pepper slices on top and crack an egg into each bell pepper slice. Don’t worry of egg seeps under the bell pepper. This is normal. Now bake until the eggs are set! Finally top with the crispy bacon and you have an amazing keto breakfast pizza!
Checkout these other keto friendly recipes:
Checkout these other keto friendly breakfast recipes:
I hope you enjoy this Keto Breakfast Pizza recipe. Here at Low Carb with Jennifer we aim to deliver family friendly keto recipes that are easy to make with ingredients found in most grocery stores. No crazy ingredients here! If you are interested in more keto friendly recipes, I have an e-cookbook that can be found by clicking here: https://jenniferbanz.com/book
Keto Breakfast Pizza - 4 Ingredients!
- 1 Pound raw ground breakfast sausage
- 1 Bell Pepper, sliced into 4 slices
- 4 eggs
- 4 slices Bacon, cooked and crumbled
- sliced green onion for garnish, optional
- 10x15 Baking Sheet
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Press the sausage into a 10x15 sheet pan, making a rectangular shape with your sausage. Place into already preheated oven and cook for 10 minutes.
- Once your sausage in cooked through, take a napkin and pat excess grease off of your sausage. Place your bell pepper slices onto your sausage, crack a egg into each pepper slice. Don't worry if some egg white seeps under the bell pepper slice.
- Place back into oven for 15 minutes. Once finished cooking, sprinkle your already cooked bacon over the top of your breakfast pizza. Garnish with diced green onion if desired. Makes 4 servings