These are the best keto biscuits! I packed them with garlic and cheddar flavor and they are super easy to make using almond flour. Pair them with delicious bacon butter!
These Keto Cheddar Biscuits are so easy to make! They are the perfect weekend breakfast treat for the whole family. You can serve them with some keto sausage gravy or with the bacon butter that I will show you how to whip up in a jiffy.
The flavor of these biscuits are like the ones from Red Lobster. So much garlic and cheddar flavor! The bacon butter just puts them over the top.
How to make keto biscuits with almond flour
To get started, we mix all of our dry ingredients together in a bowl, then mix all of our wet ingredients in a bowl. The wet ingredients includes the cheese.
Now we mix the two together to form our dough.
This recipe uses almond flour. I also have a biscuit recipe using coconut flour here: Keto Coconut Flour Biscuits
Now that our dough is ready, we can scoop it out into portions on a lined baking sheet. I like to use a 2 tablespoon scoop for this.
This keto cheddar biscuit recipe makes 9 biscuits.
I like to flatten the tops of the biscuits a little so they cook evenly.
Now we bake them in the oven and make our bacon butter!
What could be better than bacon mixed with butter? I’m not sure if anything could be!
HOW TO MAKE BACON BUTTER
This process is so easy, you will be making bacon butter all of the time!
The first thing we do is cook and crumble 4 slices of bacon.
Then we add 1 stick of sliced butter and the bacon to a food processor.
Now all we do is pulse it until the bacon and butter combine! You can make it as chunky or as smooth as you want. I like mine to be chunky.
No we take our keto biscuits out of the oven, slice one open, and top with bacon butter. DELICIOUS!
You are definitely going to want to check out these other keto and low carb recipes:
- Air Fryer Pork Chops
- Crockpot Swedish Meatballs
- Leftover Steak Soup
- 90 Second Keto Bread
- Instant Pot Chicken Breast
- Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies
Keto Biscuits - 2 Net Carbs!
- 2 Cups Almond flour (click here to see my favorite on Amazon)
- 1 teaspoon Garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon Kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon Baking powder
- 4 Large Eggs
- 1 Cup Shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ Cup Melted butter
- 1 Stick Butter, cut into 1 tablespoon slices
- 4 Slices Thick cut bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Pre-heat the oven to 400F and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a medium sized bowl, combine the almond flour, garlic powder, salt and baking powder.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs with the cheese and melted butter. Add in the dry ingredients and stir well.
- scoop the biscuit mixture into 9 rounds, 2 inches apart. I use a 2 tablespoon cookie scoop. Flatten the tops and bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- To make the bacon butter, add the bacon and butter to a food processor and pulse until desired texture. Serve with biscuits.
WATCH HOW TO MAKE IT
- Nutrition for 1/9th of the bacon butter: 110 calories / 12g fat / 1g protein
- to determine how much 1/9th of the recipe is, weigh the entire bacon butter recipe in grams on a kitchen scale then divide by 9. This will tell you how many grams per serving.