You will love these easy keto pork chops. They are breaded in a pork rind crust and you will not believe how crispy they get! These keto pork chops can be made in the air fryer or the oven and they are zero net carbs!
These keto Pork Chops are similar to my pork rind chicken nuggets. I used the same simple breading recipe for both because it is so easy to make and super delicious!
For this recipe I used 2 inch thick pork chops because that is what comes in my Butcher Box subscription. These take about 18-20 minutes to cook. If your pork chops are thinner, you would cook them for a shorter time. 1 inch pork chops take about 12 minutes.
Pork Rind “Breading” – Super crispy and zero net carbs!
To start this easy pork chop recipe, we need to get our breading station ready. This involves finely crushing the pork rinds in the food processor, adding the seasonings, and beating 2 eggs.
The seasonings in the pork rind breading are salt, smoked paprika, garlic powder, and onion powder. The pork rinds crush up in seconds in the food processor and then we mix in the seasonings and put them in a shallow bowl or plate.
The ingredients amounts are in the recipe card below.
Now we just coat each pork chop in the beaten egg, coat them in the crushed pork rinds, and put them in the air fryer or on a sheet tray. Easy peasy!
How long to cook the pork chops?
Place each one in the air fryer and we’re going to cook these for 10 minutes on each side at 400F.
My pork chops were thick so if yours are thinner, they would need less time.
They come out super crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside. You are going to love how easy this air fryer pork chops recipe is!
The Air fryer is my new favorite cooking appliance! Check out my other air fryer recipes:
- Air fryer pork tenderloin
- 4 easy air fryer recipes for beginners
- air fryer stuffed mushrooms
- air fryer bang bang shrimp
Keto Pork Chops - Super Crispy!
- 4 1-2 inch thick boneless pork chops
- 1 3 ounce Bag pork rinds, crushed in the food processor
- 1 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1 teaspoon Smoked paprika
- ½ teaspoon Garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon Onion powder
- 2 large Eggs, beaten
- In a shallow bowl, mix the crushed pork rinds with the seasonings. In a separate shallow bowl, add in the beaten eggs. One at a time, coat the pork chops in the egg, then in the pork rind mixture. Place the breaded pork chops in the air fryer.
- For 1 inch pork chops, set the air fryer at 400F for 12 minutes and flip half way through. For 2 inch thick pork chops, set the air fryer for 20 minutes and cook half way through. Pork chops are done when an internal temperature thermometer reads 145-160F.
- Place the breaded pork chops on a sheet tray and bake in a 425F oven for 15 minutes on each side or until an internal meat thermometer reads 145F.