Kick-off your morning with my super easy and crispy keto waffle recipe! Top with blueberries and add your favorite sugar free syrup and sit back and enjoy… fluffly with crispy edges makes this a perfect go-to for any breakfast!
It seems like there are a million keto waffles recipes out there but I want to offer up my own version for all of my followers to enjoy. These waffles are so delicious and easy to make with a few simple ingredients.
I love this recipe because it only uses 1 bowl and it makes enough to freeze so you can have waffles anytime you want!
The ingredients we use for these crispy keto waffles are almond flour, baking soda, keto friendly sweetener, Greek Yogurt, eggs, and vanilla. The usual suspects…well except for the Greek Yogurt! I love to use Greek Yogurt in my baked goods. You can see that almost all of my muffin recipes use Greek Yogurt. This yields a much fluffier result in my opinion!
Which Greek Yogurt should I buy?
There are so many options but my personal preference is Fage brand as it has the least amount of carbs. Check your labels because the full fat version typically has more carbs than the fat free version!!! I personally like to buy the fate free version then I add my own fat to my waffles in the form of yummy butter on top!
You are going to love this easy keto waffle recipe. Be sure you check out these other amazing recipes from Jennifer:
Crispy Keto Waffles
- 2 cup almond flour (click here to see my favorite on Amazon)
- ⅓ cup Granular Sweetener (Click here to see my favorite on Amazon)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 3 Eggs, beaten
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- Waffle Maker
- Heat The waffle maker on medium high heat. stir together the dry ingredients in a medium sized mixing bowl until well combined. Stir in the wet ingredients, eliminating any lumps.
- Grease the waffle maker with butter or cooking spray. Pour the waffle mixture into the waffle maker and cook until the waffle maker beeps. Check the waffles for crispness. If more crispness is desired, continue to cook, being careful not to burn the waffles. Continue with remaining waffle batter. Serve with butter and sugar free syrup.