Salmon for dinner is always a win in my house! Perfectly baked salmon filets stuffed with crab and savory ingredients, in less than 30 minutes. A delicious gourmet dinner without all the time in the kitchen!
I am a huge fan of salmon. In fact, I’ve made this recipe twice and didn’t share one bite! It is perfect for meal prep as it is very filling, filled with protein, and reheats very nicely.
I like to buy a 16-20 ounce portion of salmon, with the skin on, for this recipe. You could also use frozen salmon filets but they are generally thinner in size.
How to prep the salmon for stuffing
I lie the salmon on my sheet tray that I will be baking the salmon on and I use a sharp paring knife to cut a slit straight down the center. I cut all the way to the skin but not through the skin.
I then combine all of my stuffing ingredients and stuff each filet with an equal amount of stuffing.
I bake them in a 400F over for 17-20 minutes. I like to pull them when they have an internal temperature of 125F.
Checkout these other incredible recipes from Low Carb with Jennifer
Crab Stuffed Salmon - 30 Minutes
- 4 (4-6 ounce) salmon filets
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces crab meat
- 1 teaspoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon creole seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons diced celery
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Pre-heat the oven to 400F. Taking you salmon filet, skin side down, begin to cut a deep slit down the center of each of your filets. Place your filets on a baking sheet. Season each filet lightly with salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, combine the remaining ingredients, set aside.
- Begin stuffing your crab mixture into the slit of each of your salmon filets evenly. Once you have each filet filled with your crab mixture and on a baking sheet, place into already preheated oven. Bake for 15-18 minutes or until the internal temperature is 125F. Serve.