With only 4 ingredients you can whip up a batch of decadent keto fudge! Super easy to make, this fudge recipe with it’s rich chocolate and crunchy walnuts will have you second guessing that this treat is sugar free!
The best way to describe this fudge is heaven. The next time you are in the mood for chocolate, make a batch of this fudge and then you have 2 weeks worth of decadent chocolate heaven in your freezer.
This recipe is made so much easier by lining your loaf pan with parchment paper. Go to this website to see how easy that is: https://www.bonappetit.com/story/parchment-overhang
After we get our loaf pan prepped, we need to make our fudge of course!
Start with a small sauce pan and melt the chocolate chips and butter together. Don’t let the chocolate chips burn on the bottom of the pan!
Now add in the sweetener and heavy cream. Stir to make sure there are no lumps.
Now add in the 1/2 cup of the optional chopped walnuts. I say optional, but I think they are essential!
Pour the melted chocolate into your prepped loaf pan and then top with the remaining chopped walnuts.
Finish off with flaky sea salt if you’re feeling fancy and if you want to send your tastebuds even further to heaven.
Let the keto fudge chill in the fridge until set. this will take about and hour.
And done! Slice into 14 equal pieces and try not to eat the whole pan.
Now checkout these other keto friendly recipes from Jennifer:
The Easiest Keto Fudge - 4 simple ingredients
- 1/2 cup butter
- 9 ounces sugar free chocolate chips (Click here to see my favorite brand on Amazon)
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar free sweetener (Click here to see my favorite on Amazon)
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts, divided (Optional)
- Line the inside of an 8x4 loaf pan with parchment paper. leave edges long enough to pull fudge out once set. Spray inside lightly with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a small sauce pan over low heat, begin melting your butter and chocolate chips together. Stir continuously until all melted.
- Once melted through, add your heavy cream and sweetener. Continue to stir to make sure there are no lumps. Stir in 1/2 cup chopped walnuts.
- Pour fudge mixture inside already prepared loaf pan. Sprinkle remaining chopped walnuts as topping over your fudge.
- Chill in refrigerator until fudge is set. Should take about a hour. Slice into 14 equal portions and serve. Keep stored in the refrigerator.