This low carb and keto chocolate mousse is decadent and super easy to make. Uses only 4 ingredients (heavy cream, sweetener, unsweetened cocoa, and vanilla) and no chilling required!
When I make keto desserts, I like them to be super easy with only a few ingredients. Recipes like my Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies, butter cookie fat bombs, and Keto Mug Cake. This Keto Chocolate Mousse ticks all of those boxes, plus it is incredibly delicious.
Most chocolate mousse recipes involve melting chocolate, separating eggs and beating egg whites, and chilling for hours in the fridge. I avoided all of that with this easy recipe!
This recipe is a denser chocolate mouse (my favorite) because it doesn’t incorporate beaten egg whites. It would be easy to make this lighter, though, by incorporating 3 egg whites beaten to stiff peaks.
HOW TO MAKE KETO CHOCOLATE MOUSSE
What we need to make this recipe is heavy cream, sweetener, sifted cocoa powder, and vanilla.
The first step in making this delicious keto dessert is whisking the heavy cream until it gets nice and thick. It’s usually ready when you start to see ribbons form in the cream. You can whisk the cream by hand or you can use a stand mixer, or even a hand mixer.
“As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.”
Now we are going to add in the sweetener, sifted cocoa powder, and the vanilla and whisk a little more until everything is all combined.
My on my, this keto chocolate mousse is so dense, rich, and decadent. It will satisfy your chocolate craving in only a few bites. I promise.
⭐ Did you make Keto Chocolate Mousse Recipe? Tag me on Instagram so I can see! @lowcarbwithjennifer
Keto Chocolate Mousse
- 1 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/4 Cup Unsweetened cocoa powder, sifted
- 1/4 Cup Powdered Sweetener (Click here to see my favorite)
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Whisk the cream to stiff peaks using. Add in the cocoa powder, sweetener, vanilla and salt and whisk until all ingredients are just combined. Makes 4 servings
WATCH HOW TO MAKE IT
- If you want a lighter mousse, whisk 3 egg whites to stiff peaks and fold into the mouse mixture until just combined.