Looking for a quick grab-n-go snack?! Check out this homemade crunchy, chocolatey keto granola! It is the perfect snack for on the go or as a topping for your favorite low carb ice cream.
There really isn't much difference between a store bought granola full of sugar and this healthier version. Store bought typically has oats, but we skip those, and we use keto friendly sweetener to make this keto granola sugar free!
Can you buy keto friendly granola in the store?
More and more, people are seeing the difference in their health with eating keto and/or sugar free. Companies are definitely noticing and starting to offer so many keto friendly products! Sola makes a keto granola that is amazing! I love it on Greek Yogurt or as a little snack.
Checkout these other keto friendly recipes:
- Zucchini Spice Muffins
- Keto Birthday Cookies
- Double chocolate protein cookies
- Garlic Butter Pork Chops
- Coffee Cake Muffins
- Keto Double Chocolate Bundt Cake
- Strawberry Quick Bread
Checkout these other keto friendly snack recipes:
- Chocolate Fruit Dip
- Blueberry Muffin in a Mug
- Glazed Donuts
- No Bake Cookies
- Chili Lime Spiced Almonds
I hope you enjoy this Keto Chocolate Granola recipe. Here at Low Carb with Jennifer we aim to deliver family friendly keto recipes that are easy to make with ingredients found in most grocery stores. No crazy ingredients here! If you are interested in more keto friendly recipes, I have a cookbook that is now available for pre-order! You can find that here: Jenniferbanz.com/ketocookbook
Watch the video below where Jennifer will walk you through every step of this recipe. Sometimes it helps to have a visual, and we’ve always got you covered with our cooking show. You can find the complete collection of recipes on YouTube or our Facebook Page, or right here on our website with their corresponding recipes.
Keto Chocolate Granola
- ½ Cup chopped walnuts
- ½ Cup chopped pecans
- ½ Cup chopped almonds
- ¼ Cup almond flour (click here to see my favorite on Amazon)
- 3 Tablespoons Granular Sweetener (Click here to see my favorite on Amazon)
- 2 Tablespoons sesame seeds
- 2 Tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 Tablespoons cocoa powder
- ½ teaspoon Kosher salt
- ¼ Cup coconut oil, melted
- Preheat the oven to 375F. Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a medium size mixing bowl, add in all of the dry ingredients. Stir until well combined. Pour in the coconut oil and stir once more until the coconut oil is evenly distributed.
- Spread the granola in an even layer on the baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes or until desired crunch is achieved. Yields approximately 2 cups. ⅓ cup per serving
NUTRITION PER SERVING
Nutrition is provided as a courtesy only. Please re-calculate on your own with the ingredients and amounts you used for the most accurate data.