Keto Glazed Donuts are the healthier alternative to your favorite sweet treat! These delicious cake donut are super easy to make! Dip them in my sugar-free sweet glaze to send this keto creation over-the-top!
I love having little treats like these in the house for a quick breakfast or a quick snack. They are so easy to make and only 2 net carbs per serving!
There is just something about a donut that screams breakfast in America but I wanted to have a healthier version that didn't make me feel that familiar sugar rush and crash. These fit the bill and the kids love them.
As far as the donut pan is concerned, you may notice that this recipe makes 9 donuts. Well, you're in luck because this donut pan makes 9 donuts! It's perfect!
Here are some other keto friendly recipes you should definitely check out:
Keto Glazed Donuts - 2 Net Carb!
- 2 Cups Almond flour (click here to see my favorite on Amazon)
- 2 teaspoons Xanthan gum (click here to see my favorite brand on Amazon)
- 1 teaspoon Baking powder
- ½ cup Granular Sweetener (Click here to see my favorite on Amazon)
- 4 Tablespoons Melted Butter
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 4 Large Eggs, beaten
- ⅔ cup Powdered Sweetener (Click here to see my favorite on Amazon)
- ¼ cup Water
- Donut pan
- Pre-heat the oven to 350F. In a large mixing bowl combine almond flour, xanthan gum, baking powder and sweetener.
- Add in the melted butter, vanilla extract, sweetener and beaten eggs. Mix until ingredients are combined and makes a cake like batter.
- Spray the inside of your donut pan with cooking spray. Using a piping or zip lock bag begin piping cake batter into donut pan until they are ⅔ full. Should make about 9 donuts.
- Bake in already preheated oven for 15 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Let cool.
- In a separate bowl, combine the powdered sweetener and water. Mix until glaze comes out smooth. If the glaze seems too thick, add a little water. Begin dipping your cooled donut into sweet glaze. Repeat process until each donut is glazed. Serve.
NUTRITION PER SERVING
Nutrition is provided as a courtesy only. Please re-calculate on your own with the ingredients and amounts you used for the most accurate data.