These greek chicken bowls are perfect for meal prep! They are packed with flavor and you will crave your daily lunch meal prep instead of dreading it. Healthy doesn't have to mean boring!
There is nothing I love more than a quick lunch that is easy to prep and is incredibly delicious. These greek chicken bowls check all of those boxes and they are keto!
My favorite meal prep recipes usually involve a salad. These are only 433 calories per serving so they make a perfect lunch.
It seems like a lot of ingredients, but the seasoning for the chicken is a must and so is the Tzatziki! Of course, you could use store bought Tzatziki if you are short on time. Just make sure you find one that is lower carb and sugar free.
How I meal prep these greek chicken bowls
First I make all of the chicken and the Tzatziki. I also chop my vegetables.
I get 4 meal prep containers that are big enough for a salad and I layer the lettuce and vegetables on bottom. I make sure the chicken is room temperature before I put it on top of the vegetables.
Finally, I put my Tzatziki and the dressing in little dressing bowls. It's that easy!
You can store these in the fridge for the week and your lunch is ready to go.
Checkout these other easy keto recipes:
Greek Chicken Bowls
- 2 Tablespoons Avocado oil
- 4 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Thighs
- 1 teaspoon Dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon Dried Thyme
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 8 Cups Chopped Romaine Lettuce
- ½ Cup Chopped Cucumber
- ½ Cup Diced Artichoke hearts
- ½ Cup Pitted Kalamata Olives
- 8 Tablespoons Greek Dressing
- 4 Ounces Plain Greek Yogurt
- ¼ Cup Grated Cucumber
- 2 Tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 3 Tablespoons Minced Fresh Dill
- 2 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- Kosher salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the avocado oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Combine the dried seasonings and salt in a small bowl and season both sides of the chicken. Cook the chicken in the hot skillet for a few minutes on each side or until an internal temperature thermometer reads 165F. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- Combine all of the ingredients for the tzatziki in a medium size mixing bowl and set aside.
Assemble the bowls
- Divide the romaine between 4 salad bowls and drizzle with dressing. Top with the olives, artichoke hearts, and cucumber. Slice the prepared chicken into strips and layer on top of the lettuce, followed by a couple of spoonfuls of the tzatziki. Serve.
Nutrition per serving
Nutrition is provided as a courtesy only. Please re-calculate on your own with the ingredients and amounts you used for the most accurate data.
Leave a Reply