Just a few of those keto ingredients mixed with fresh strawberries is all you need for this Keto Strawberry quick bread recipe! Breakfast or a sweet snack, this perfectly moist full-of-flavor bread is the treat that everyone will love! Super easy to make and who doesn’t love bread! Yum!
I love a good quick bread because its so quick! At only 6 ingredients and 2 net carbs, this keto strawberry quick bread will be your new favorite just like it is mine.
Are strawberries keto friendly?
½ cup of strawberry halves are 6 carbs and 2 grams of fiber. That brings the net carbs to only 4 grams! Strawberries are definitely a fruit you can fit into your keto lifestyle and I do regularly! I do not believe anyone ever got fat from eating strawberries, lol.
How to make keto strawberry quick bread
This recipe really couldn’t be easier. You basically dump the ingredients in a bowl and mix them up! None of the ingredients need to be softened or brought to room temperature so no need to worry about that. Make sure you spray your loaf pan really well and then bake this keto quick bread in the oven for 40 minutes.
Checkout these other keto friendly recipes:
- Keto Hamburger Stew
- Keto Chocolate Fruit Dip
- Keto Egg Drop Soup
- Blueberry Muffin in a Mug
- Cinnamon Cream Cheese Cookies
- Breakfast Pizza
Here are some other delicious keto quick bread recipes:
I hope you enjoy this keto strawberry quick bread recipe. Here at Low Carb with Jennifer we aim to deliver family friendly keto recipes that are easy to make with ingredients found in most grocery stores. No crazy ingredients here! If you are interested in more keto friendly recipes, I have an e-cookbook that can be found by clicking here: https://jenniferbanz.com/book
Keto Strawberry Quick Bread - 2 Net Carbs!
- 2 Cups almond flour (click here to see my favorite on Amazon)
- ½ teaspoon Kosher salt
- ½ Cup Granulated sweetener (Click here to see my favorite on Amazon)
- 1 teaspoon Baking soda
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- ¼ Cup butter, melted
- 1 Cup Chopped fresh strawberries
- 1 8x4 Loaf pan
- Preheat oven to 350F and grease a 8x4 loaf pan with butter or cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the almond four, salt, sweetener and baking soda.
- Now stir in your beaten eggs, melted butter and fresh strawberries. Stir until combined equally. The batter will be thick.
- Spread the batter into the already greased loaf pan and place into already preheated oven.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Let cool and serve.