Stay warm with this hearty, 30 minute keto hamburger stew! Packed with veggies and perfectly seasoned, this super easy stew is sure to hit the spot on those chilly nights!
When I am looking for a high volume, low calorie keto meal, this keto hamburger stew is my go to! For a large serving it is less than 300 calories and only 3 net carbs.
Are radishes keto friendly?
Heck yes! When I discovered radishes in place of potatoes in soup, my life changed. 1 cup of radishes are only 3 net carbs! They are definitely keto friendly and make a perfect potato substitute in this keto hamburger stew.
Checkout these other keto friendly recipes:
- Keto Chocolate Fruit Dip
- Keto Egg Drop Soup
- Blueberry Muffin in a Mug
- Cinnamon Cream Cheese Cookies
- Breakfast Pizza
Here are some other delicious keto stew recipes
I hope you enjoy this keto Hamburger Stew recipe. Here at Low Carb with Jennifer we aim to deliver family friendly keto recipes that are easy to make with ingredients found in most grocery stores. No crazy ingredients here! If you are interested in more keto friendly recipes, I have an e-cookbook that can be found by clicking here: https://jenniferbanz.com/ketocookbook
Watch the video below where Jennifer will walk you through every step of this recipe. Sometimes it helps to have a visual, and we’ve always got you covered with our cooking show. You can find the complete collection of recipes on YouTube or our Facebook Page, or right here on our website with their corresponding recipes.
Keto Hamburger Stew
This post may contain affiliate links
- 1 pound ground beef
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon tyme
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 bunches radishes-halved
- 1 cup diced carrots
- 1 cup diced celery
- 4 cups beef broth
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum
- Brown the ground beef in a large heavy bottom pot over medium high heat until cooked through, about 8 minutes. Stir in all of the seasonings, radishes, garlic, celery and carrots. Stir in the 4 cups of beef broth.
- Let simmer for about 20 minutes or until your veggies are soft. Stir in the xanthan gum and continue to simmer stew until thickened. Serve.
Nutrition per serving
Nutrition is provided as a courtesy only. Please re-calculate on your own with the ingredients and amounts you used for the most accurate data.