Keto Chocolate Cupcakes are the ultimate, low carb cupcake! This easy, keto friendly, rich, loaded with flavor treat will be every cupcake lovers dream. So chocolatey and delicious topped with my keto buttercream frosting!
I’m dying with how delicious these keto cupcakes are…especially topped with my keto buttercream frosting! These cupcakes are so easy. No waiting for butter to soften and no giant mixers needed! Simply mix and dump.
HOW TO MAKE KETO CHOCOLATE CUPCAKES
Lets go ahead and prep your oven first.
Preheat the oven to 400F and line a 12 cup muffin pan with liners.
Spray inside of the liners with cooking spray.
Now thats done. In a large bowl combine the almond flour, baking soda, salt, sweetener and cocoa powder.
Now you can add in the beaten eggs, Greek Yogurt and vanilla extract.
I have recently come to love using greek yogurt in my baked goods. It makes the cupcakes so light and fluffy!
Here is our beautiful rich keto cupcake batter. Now we can scoop the batter evenly into the muffin cups.
Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Top with sweetened whipped cream or keto buttercream frosting… and enjoy this rich, delicious cupcake!
Look at that crumb!
⭐ Did you make this Keto Chocolate Cupcakes Recipe? Tag me on Instagram so I can see! @lowcarbwithjennifer
Keto Chocolate Cupcakes
- 2 1/2 cups almond flour (click here to see my favorite on Amazon)
- 1 teaspoon Baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1 Cup Granular Sweetener (Click here to see my favorite on Amazon)
- 1/2 Cup Cocoa powder
- 3 Large Eggs, beaten
- 8 Ounces Greek Yogurt
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- Preheat the oven to 400F and line a 12 cup muffin pan with liners.
- Spray the inside of the liners with cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the almond flour, baking soda, salt, sweetner and cocoa powder.
- Add in the beaten eggs, Greek Yogurt and vanilla extract. Stir well.
- Scoop the batter evenly into the muffin cups.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Top with sweetened whipped cream or keto buttercream frosting.
- Nutrition: For 1 cupcake not including any frosting.
- Frosting Options: Use my Keto Buttercream Frosting or a sweetened whipped cream. Both are delicious!
- Greek Yogurt: This is an unconventional keto ingredient that I have been loving lately in my keto baked goods. It makes the cupcakes so light and fluffy and actually has less carbs than sour cream!
- Cocoa Powder: Find one with the least amount of carbs. I like to use Ghirardelli.
- Low Carb Sweetener: Use a granular sweetener that is a 1 for 1 substitute for sugar. My favorite is Lakanto and you can find a coupon code at the bottom of this recipe card.