I love egg bites! So this keto pizza egg bite recipe was a must for me! All the things you love about pizza, in a handy egg bite! Perfect for on the go, meal prep or make it for dinner. These full-of-flavor pizza egg bites are full zesty pepperoni and of course gooey cheese!
Nothing is easier for breakfast meal prep than egg bites. 2 of these keto pizza egg bites make a hearty start to your day! Lots of gooey cheese and pepperoni really drive home the pizza taste. You are going to love them!
How to meal prep these keto pizza egg bites
I love to pop these out of the muffin tin when they are cooled and put 2 in a rectangle meal prep container with a tight fitting lid. This would give you 6 meal prep breakfasts! I then pop them in the refrigerator. When I am ready to eat, I pop them in the microwave for a minute and then they are ready to go!
Checkout these other keto friendly recipes:
- Keto Cheesecake Bars
- Keto Chocolate Granola
- Zucchini Spice Muffins
- Keto Birthday Cookies
- Double chocolate protein cookies
- Garlic Butter Pork Chops
- Coffee Cake Muffins
Checkout these other keto friendly breakfast recipes:
I hope you enjoy this Keto Pizza Egg Bites recipe. Here at Low Carb with Jennifer we aim to deliver family friendly keto recipes that are easy to make with ingredients found in most grocery stores. No crazy ingredients here! If you are interested in more keto friendly recipes, I have a cookbook that is now available for pre-order! You can find that here: Jenniferbanz.com/cookbook
Watch the video below where Jennifer will walk you through every step of this recipe. Sometimes it helps to have a visual, and we’ve always got you covered with our cooking show. You can find the complete collection of recipes on YouTube or our Facebook Page, or right here on our website with their corresponding recipes.
Keto Pizza Egg Bites
- 13 large Eggs, beaten
- ½ teaspoon Kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon italian seasoning
- ¾ cup Jar Marinara (click here to see my favorite brand)
- 1 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 36 Pepperonis, chopped
- muffin tin
- Preheat the oven to 350F and spray the inside of the muffin tin well with cooking spray. Alternatively you can use muffin liners.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the eggs, salt and Italian seasoning. Beat with whisk until ingredients are mixed together.
- Pour the egg mixture evenly into each muffin cup. Place into already preheated oven and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Pull from oven and begin topping your eggs. Place 1 tablespoons marinara into each egg cup, take your 1 cup mozzarella and distribute evenly into each egg cup. Finally, distribute the pepperoni evenly on top of each egg cup.
- Place back into the oven and let bake for 5 more minutes or until golden brown. Let cool and serve!
- I like to divide these into 2 egg bites per serving and store them in air tight meal prep containers in the fridge for up to 1 week.