These baked in the oven, super sticky, honey garlic chicken wings will hit the spot for anytime of day! Use sugar free honey to keep these keto but still super delicious!
This honey garlic wing sauce is a huge hit and so simple to make! I love to pair these chicken wings with these other amazing appetizers for a decadent game day party! Jalapeno Poppers, 7 Layer dip, and Chili Lime Spiced Almonds.
How long to bake chicken wings in the oven?
Split chicken wings are going to take about 45 minutes at 375F to get nice and crispy in the oven. If your wings are not split, then they will take longer.
Checkout these most recent recipes on the blog:
- Pumpkin Pie Chia Pudding
- Keto Asian Chopped Salad
- Crispy Baked Chicken Legs
- Shirred Eggs
- Honey Mustard Chicken Thighs
- Keto Jalapeno Cornbread Muffins
- Low Carb Chocolate Frozen Yogurt
Checkout these Keto friendly chicken recipes:
- Chicken Fries in the Air Fryer
- Baked Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs
- Buffalo Chicken Wraps
- Dry Rub Chicken Wings
I hope you enjoy this Honey Garlic Chicken Wings recipe. Here at Low Carb with Jennifer we aim to deliver family friendly low carb and keto recipes that are easy to make with ingredients found in most grocery stores. No crazy ingredients here! If you are interested in more keto friendly recipes, I have a cookbook that is now available for pre-order! You can find that here: Jenniferbanz.com/ketocookbook
Honey Garlic Chicken Wings
- 24 Chicken Wings, spilt and tips discarded
- 5 Tablespoons Keto honey substitute
- ¼ Cup Soy Sauce (use coconut aminos for gluten free)
- ¼ Cup Brown Sugar Sweetener (Click here to see my favorite on Amazon)
- 5 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Minced ginger
- Preheat the oven to 375F and line a sheet tray with foil if desired for less cleanup. Arrange the chicken wings on a baking sheet and bake until crispy, about 45 minutes.
- Combine the other ingredients in a large mixing bowl to make the sauce.
- Once your chicken wings are crispy, remove from the oven and use tongs to transfer to the sauce. Toss to coat. Return the wings to the sheet tray.
- Place back into the oven and bake for an additional 15 minutes.
Nutrition is provided as a courtesy only. Please re-calculate on your own with the ingredients and amounts you used for the most accurate data.