Looking for a fun snack for any occasion? Filled with cream cheese, wrapped in bacon with mildly spiced jalapeño…it’s sure to bring a kick to your taste buds! These are super easy to make and wildly addictive!
Don’t worry about the spice in these jalapeño poppers! I hate anything spicy and these were perfect for me!
The prep for these is definitely worth the reward because they are so delicious. How could you go wrong with bacon and cheese?
Make sure you use gloves when you prep these! You will thank me later!
You want to cut each one in half lengthwise and scrape out the seeds and membrane. This is where the heat is.
The we stuff with the cheese mixture and wrap with bacon.
Use a toothpick to secure the bacon so it doesn’t slip off while baking (ask me how I know).
The result is an addictive keto appetizer with on 149 calories and 2g carbs for 2 poppers!
Want some other easy and delicious keto recipe? Check these out:
Keto Jalapeno Poppers
- 10 Jalapeños
- 3/4 cup Cream Cheese, Softened
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 10 sliced thin bacon- cut in half
- First start by preheating your oven to 425F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and set aside.
- Cut your jalapeños in half lengthwise and remove seeds and membranes. Set aside.
- In a medium size mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, cheddar cheese and garlic powder. Mix until combined throughly. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Now take your jalapeño halves and begin filling each one with cream cheese mixture. Place on your baking sheet.
- Take your already cut bacon and wrap around the jalapeño, beginning at the center. Secure with a toothpick.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until bacon is crispy. Serve.