Skip the burger king line and make these perfectly spiced air fryer chicken fries in the comfort of your own kitchen! All the things you love about your favorite fast food with much lower carbs!
Similar to chicken strips but better because - fries! I love how crispy these chicken fries get in the air fryer and the seasonings cannot be beat. They make the perfect lunch or snack and pair well with Keto Cheesy Broccoli Tots, cauliflower potato salad, and green beans with bacon.
I love Burger Kind chicken fries but at 24 grams of carbs, they are not something you will want to eat regularly while following a low carb diet. This keto version is only 1 gram of carbs per serving!
Crushed pork rinds
What the heck, huh? What are crushed pork rinds? This is a relatively new product that you can find on Amazon or at Walmart. They are jars of already crushed up pork rinds to use for all of your panko breading needs. If you cannot find the already crushed pork rinds, it is super easy to make your own.
Start with 3.5 ounces of unflavored pork rinds. Any will do but you may want to make sure they don't have any weird ingredients. most have only pork skin and salt.
Use a food processor to crush them into crumbs, in batches. That's it!
Recent keto recipes:
Chicken Fries in the Air Fryer
This post may contain affiliate links
- 1 pound Chicken Breast-cut into thin strips, lengthwise
- 3.5 Ounces Crushed pork rinds
- ¼ teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- 2 Large eggs, beaten
- Preheat the air fryer to 400F
- In a shallow dish, mix the crushed pork rinds with the seasonings. In a separate shallow dish, add in the beaten eggs. Take one of your chicken strips and coat it in the egg, then your pork rind mixture. Set on a plate. Repeat this process with each piece of chicken.
- Spray the air fryer basket with oil spray. Place the chicken fries in the air fryer basket and air fry for 12 minutes, flipping halfway through. This will probably need to be cooked in 2 batches and the second batch will cook more quickly.
Nutrition per serving
Nutrition is provided as a courtesy only. Please re-calculate on your own with the ingredients and amounts you used for the most accurate data.