Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs are my fave! So I'm always looking for easy and flavorful recipes that involve chicken thighs. These sweet and savory keto honey mustard chicken thighs will soon be a family favorite!
Now that I have found a good substitute for honey, the possibilities are endless! These keto honey mustard chicken thighs will be a new weeknight staple!
Where do I find sugar free honey?
Your best bet is Amazon. I found the Wholesome Yum honey to be amazing and it is only 15 calories per tablespoon. It tastes exactly like really honey!
Can I use this recipe with bone in, skin on, thighs?
Yep! Of course, that cut of meat is going to take longer to cook so you will need to bake them for about 30-40 minutes and be sure to always check the internal temperature of your meat with a thermometer.
Checkout these most recent recipes on the blog:
- Keto Jalapeno Cornbread Muffins
- Low Carb Chocolate Frozen Yogurt
- Keto Honey Garlic Shrimp
- Keto Fudgy Chocolate Muffins
- Tex-Mex Chicken and Veggies
- Keto Breakfast Strata
- Keto Shrimp and Bacon Chowder
Checkout these Keto friendly side dish recipes to go with your keto honey mustard chicken thighs:
- Delicata Squash Fries
- Fried Cabbage with Crispy Bacon
- Keto Creamed Spinach
- Super Cheesy Zucchini Casserole (Zucchini Gratin)
I hope you enjoy this Keto Honey Mustard Chicken Thighs recipe. Here at Low Carb with Jennifer we aim to deliver family friendly low carb and keto recipes that are easy to make with ingredients found in most grocery stores. No crazy ingredients here! If you are interested in more keto friendly recipes, I have a cookbook that is now available for pre-order! You can find that here: Jenniferbanz.com/cookbook
Keto Honey Mustard Chicken Thighs
- 2 Pounds Boneless skinless chicken thighs
- ¼ Cup Dijon Mustard
- ¼ Cup Keto honey substitute
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350F. In a small mixing bowl, combine your dijon mustard, honey, salt and pepper. Mix until all ingredients are combined.
- Place chicken thighs inside of an 9x9 baking dish or oven safe skillet. Using a basting brush, brush your honey mustard mixture over each chicken thigh until coated.
- Bake chicken uncovered for 25-30 minutes, until the top is golden brown and the internal temperature is 165F. Serve with your favorite keto side and enjoy!
Nutrition per serving
Nutrition is provided as a courtesy only. Please re-calculate on your own with the ingredients and amounts you used for the most accurate data.