Start the day with chocolate by making these Keto Fudgy Chocolate Muffins! These muffins are super easy to make and are exploding with chocolatey goodness in every bite! Have your kitchen smelling good and a sweet treat in less than 30 minutes!
You never have to feel guilty for having chocolate for breakfast when it is one of these delicious keto fudgy chocolate muffins. They are super moist and I can guarantee no one will know these are keto and sugar free! Only 2 net carbs per muffin!
Are these fudgy keto chocolate muffins moist?
Yes! These are some of the most moist muffins that I have ever made! This can be attributed to the 4 eggs, butter and the water. It really makes for an amazing muffin.
Checkout these most recent recipes on the blog:
- Tex-Mex Chicken and Veggies
- Keto Breakfast Strata
- Keto Shrimp and Bacon Chowder
- Keto strawberry cookie bars
- Spaghetti Squash Alfredo
- The Best Keto Meatloaf
- Keto Hot Fudge Sauce
Checkout these other Keto friendly muffin recipes:
- Lemon Blueberry Streusel Muffins
- White Chocolate Raspberry Muffins
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Muffins
- Zucchini Spice Muffins
- Keto Muffins - The Essentials!
I hope you enjoy this Keto double chocolate muffin recipe. Here at Low Carb with Jennifer we aim to deliver family friendly low carb and keto recipes that are easy to make with ingredients found in most grocery stores. No crazy ingredients here! If you are interested in more keto friendly recipes, I have a cookbook that is now available for pre-order! You can find that here: Jenniferbanz.com/ketocookbook
Watch the video below where Jennifer will walk you through every step of this recipe. Sometimes it helps to have a visual, and we’ve always got you covered with our cooking show. You can find the complete collection of recipes on YouTube or our Facebook Page, or right here on our website with their corresponding recipes.
Keto Fudgy Chocolate Muffins
This post may contain affiliate links
- Preheat the oven to 400F. Line a muffin tin with liners and spray the inside of the liners with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Taking a large mixing bowl and combine the almond flour, sweetener, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Mix until ingredients are combined. Stir in melted butter, vanilla, eggs, and water. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Divide your chocolate muffin batter evenly in each lined muffin tin. Place into already preheated oven and bake for 15 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Let cool.
Nutrition per serving
Nutrition is provided as a courtesy only. Please re-calculate on your own with the ingredients and amounts you used for the most accurate data.