This easy keto meatloaf recipe is by far the most delicious meatloaf I have ever eaten. It is tender and juicy on the inside with a simple sweet and tangy topping. This is a classic meatloaf with all the traditional flavors we are accustomed to...but it's keto!
One of the most popular American meals is the classic meatloaf. This is traditionally ground beef mixed with breadcrumbs, seasonings, and eggs. You can still have traditional meatloaf, even on keto! We just have to make a couple substitutions.
What kind of keto bread should I use?
I like to use Sola keto bread but you really could use whatever bread you like. There are so many different brands out there now and they have different brands at each store. I have found Sola bread at Walmart and Kroger.
Keto meatloaf without almond flour or pork rinds?
Yes! I have so many friends that are allergic to almond flour and do not like pork rinds. I think using the keto bread is the perfect replacement. You could even make breadcrumbs out of the toasted keto bread!
Checkout these most recent recipes on the blog:
- Keto Hot Fudge Sauce
- Keto Chicken Marsala
- Keto Teriyaki Pork Tenderloin
- Keto Coconut Macaroons
- Air Fryer Salmon Nuggets
- Keto No Bake Cheesecake
- Keto Lemon Blueberry Streusel Muffins
Checkout these other Keto friendly meatloaf recipes:
I hope you enjoy this Keto meatloaf recipe. Here at Low Carb with Jennifer we aim to deliver family friendly low carb and keto recipes that are easy to make with ingredients found in most grocery stores. No crazy ingredients here! If you are interested in more keto friendly recipes, I have a cookbook that is now available for pre-order! You can find that here: Jenniferbanz.com/cookbook
Watch the video below where Jennifer will walk you through every step of this recipe. Sometimes it helps to have a visual, and we’ve always got you covered with our cooking show. You can find the complete collection of recipes on YouTube or our Facebook Page, or right here on our website with their corresponding recipes.
Best Keto Meatloaf Recipe!
This post may contain affiliate links
- Preheat the oven to 350F and coat a sheet pan with cooking spray or line with foil. Toast the bread in a toaster until golden brown and crispy. Let cool. Chop into ½ inch cubes.
- Heat the avocado oil in a small skillet over medium heat. Add in the onion and cook until translucent. About 8 minutes. Add in the garlic and cook for 1 minute more. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add in the ground beef, onion and garlic, parsley, salt, pepper, chicken broth, Worcestershire, eggs, and diced bread. Mix well.
- Dump the mixture on the sheet pan and form into an even loaf. Spread the ketchup on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes to 1 hour, or until an internal meat thermometer reads 165F. Cut into 8 thick slices.
Nutrition per serving
Nutrition is provided as a courtesy only. Please re-calculate on your own with the ingredients and amounts you used for the most accurate data.