Air Fryers make cooking so much easier! This recipe is another one to add to the list of easy air fryer recipes! These air fryer salmon nuggets are seasoned just right to make this quick lunch or dinner recipe absolutely delicious!
How to easily remove salmon skin
Most people will tell you that you have to remove salmon skin with a knife. I used to think this until I discovered that it pulled off so easily with my hands! If you have trouble getting a good grip of the skin, use a paper towel.
Checkout these most recent recipes on the blog:
- Keto No Bake Cheesecake
- Keto Lemon Blueberry Streusel Muffins
- Keto White Chocolate Raspberry Muffins
- Keto German Chocolate Cake
- Low Carb Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- Keto Vodka Sauce with Chicken
- Keto coconut Curry Chicken
Checkout these other low carb friendly salmon recipes:
- Crab stuffed salmon
- Keto Teriyaki Salmon and Broccoli
- Creamy Lemon Garlic Salmon
- Perfectly Cooked Air Fryer Salmon
- Baked Salmon in Foil
I hope you enjoy this Air Fryer Salmon Nuggets recipe. Here at Low Carb with Jennifer we aim to deliver family friendly low carb and keto recipes that are easy to make with ingredients found in most grocery stores. No crazy ingredients here! If you are interested in more keto friendly recipes, I have a cookbook that is now available for pre-order! You can find that here: Jenniferbanz.com/cookbook
Watch the video below where Jennifer will walk you through every step of this recipe. Sometimes it helps to have a visual, and we’ve always got you covered with our cooking show. You can find the complete collection of recipes on YouTube or our Facebook Page, or right here on our website with their corresponding recipes.
Air Fryer Salmon Nuggets
- 1 Cup Pork Rinds, crushed into crumbs
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon dried Parsley
- ½ teaspoon Dried dill
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 ½ Pound Salmon Filet
- In a shallow bowl, combine the crushed pork rinds and seasonings. In a operate shallow bowl, combine the egg and water and beat until frothy.
- Remove the skin from your salmon filet by peeling it off with a paper towel for grip. It should peel right off. Cut the salmon filet into 1 ½ inch chunks.
- Dip the salmon chunks into the egg wash, then dip into pork rind mixture, being sure to coat evenly, then set aside on a plate. Repeat this process with each salmon chunk until each chunk is completely coated.
- Place into air fryer and cook at 350F for 10 minutes. Makes 4 servings