This simple keto muffin recipe is filled with all the flavors! Yummy raspberries and sugar free white chocolate chips bring them to another level. They are super moist and delightfully tasty, you will love every bite!
Keto muffins are one of my favorite recipes to make. In fact, I have 17 muffin recipes on my blog! These white chocolate raspberry muffins are one of my favorites!
Why are my keto muffins dry?
Keto muffins made with coconut flour can sometimes come out dry because coconut flour is very absorbent. These keto muffins are made with almond flour and Greek Yogurt so they are very moist!
Is there a trick to baking with almond flour?
I think the trick to baking with almond flour is to make sure you pick an almond flour that is extra fine. I love Blue Diamond almond flour because it doesn't make keto muffins gritty in texture.
Can I use another type of flour in these muffins?
To use coconut flour for these muffins, use only 1 cup, and add an extra egg.
Checkout these most recent recipes on the blog:
- Keto German Chocolate Cake
- Low Carb Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- Keto Vodka Sauce with Chicken
- Keto coconut Curry Chicken
- Keto Fruit Pizza
- Enchilada Zucchini Boats
- Strawberry and Avocado Salsa
I hope you enjoy this Keto white chocolate raspberry muffin recipe. Here at Low Carb with Jennifer we aim to deliver family friendly low carb and keto recipes that are easy to make with ingredients found in most grocery stores. No crazy ingredients here! If you are interested in more keto friendly recipes, I have a cookbook that is now available for pre-order! You can find that here: Jenniferbanz.com/cookbook
Watch the video below where Jennifer will walk you through every step of this recipe. Sometimes it helps to have a visual, and we’ve always got you covered with our cooking show. You can find the complete collection of recipes on YouTube or our Facebook Page, or right here on our website with their corresponding recipes.
Keto White Chocolate Raspberry Muffins
- 2 ½ Cups almond flour (click here to see my favorite on Amazon)
- 1 teaspoon Baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon Kosher salt
- ½ Cup Granular Sweetener (Click here to see my favorite on Amazon)
- 3 Large eggs, beaten
- 8 ounces plain Greek Yogurt
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- ½ Cup sugar free white chocolate chips
- 1 Cup raspberries
- 12 Cup muffin tin
- Preheat the oven to 400F. Line a 12 cup muffin pan with liners and spray with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the almond flour, baking soda, kosher salt, and sweetener. Now add in the eggs, greek yogurt, and vanilla extract. Mix together until all your ingredients are combined. Fold in the chocolate chips, followed by the raspberries. Fold the raspberries in gently so they do not break apart too much.
- Using your cookie scoop, begin to fill each muffin cup evenly with batter. Place into already preheated oven and bake for 20 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Serve.
Nutrition per serving
Nutrition is provided as a courtesy only. Please re-calculate on your own with the ingredients and amounts you used for the most accurate data.
Jennifer I really love these muffins. I used milk chocolate chip only and they tasted so good. I used just a little bit less of sour cream in the mix I didn’t have enough and it turned out great thank you so much for the combination of ingredients. Beautiful job. Next time I make them, I’m going to add some cocoa to the mix. How much do you think I should use?