This keto fruit pizza will be a perfect addition to those summer parties, bbq's, or pool gatherings. It is light and refreshing with a sugar free cookie crust, cream cheese frosting, and topped with fresh summer berries!
Summer is in full swing and it is hot! This refreshing keto fruit pizza is just in time for the 4th of July with it's pretty red, white, and blue color scheme. I know this will be on my dessert table and no one will know it's keto! Another perfect recipe for your Summer parties is my Keto Strawberry Lemonade.
What fruit can I have on a keto fruit pizza?
A serving of berries is very keto friendly, especially strawberries, raspberries, and blueberries. Each slice of this fruit pizza contains less then one serving of berries so it is perfect!
How many carbs are in fruit pizza?
Most traditional fruit pizzas are going to have around 30-40 carbs per serving! This keto friendly version only has 6 carbs and 3 grams of fiber. This brings it down to 3 net carbs!
Can you make a fruit pizza the night before?
Yes! This recipe works perfectly made ahead. I would wait to add the frosting and the fruit to right before serving for the best presentation.
How do you keep fruit pizza from getting soggy?
The best way to keep this from getting soggy is to add the frosting and fruit right before serving.
Can fruit pizza be frozen?
For best results, the only part I would freeze is the crust. Assemble and bake the crust as the recipe states, then place the crust in the freezer while it is still on the pizza pan. You will want to keep it on the pizza pan while it is in the freezer and wrap it completely with plastic wrap. Keep frozen for up to 3 months.
Checkout these most recent recipes on the blog:
- Enchilada Zucchini Boats
- Strawberry and Avocado Salsa
- Keto Vanilla Bundt Cake
- Keto PB&J Muffins
- Keto Chicken Milanese
- Keto Meat Lovers Calzone
- Strawberry Cupcakes
Checkout these other keto friendly dessert recipes:
I hope you enjoy this Keto Fruit Pizza recipe. Here at Low Carb with Jennifer we aim to deliver family friendly keto recipes that are easy to make with ingredients found in most grocery stores. No crazy ingredients here! If you are interested in more keto friendly recipes, I have a cookbook that is now available for pre-order! You can find that here: Jenniferbanz.com/cookbook
Keto Fruit Pizza
- 1 ½ Cups almond flour (click here to see my favorite on Amazon)
- ⅓ Cup Granular Sweetener (Click here to see my favorite on Amazon)
- ¼ teaspoon Baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ⅓ Cup Butter, melted
- 1 Large Egg
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 4 ounces Cream Cheese, Softened
- 2 Tablespoons half and half
- 3 tablespoons Powdered Sweetener (Click here to see my favorite on Amazon)
- 6-10 Strawberries, sliced
- 3 ounces Blueberries
- 3 ounces Raspberry
- 12 inch metal pizza pan
- Hand Mixer
- parchment paper
- Preheat the oven to 300F and line a 12 inch pizza pan with parchment paper. In a large mixing bowl combine the dry ingredients for the cookie crust. Now stir in the wet ingredients until completely combined.
- Place cookie mixture onto the lined pizza pan. Take another piece of parchment paper and place it over your cookie mixture. Begin pressing the cookie dough all the way to the pizza pan edges. Remove the top parchment sheet and place cookie pizza in the oven and bake for 15 minutes. Set aside and let cool completely.
- In a medium size mixing bowl combine all of the ingredients for the icing using a hand mixer. Mix until the icing comes out creamy and smooth.
- Spread the cream cheese icing evenly over the cooled cookie. Then take you strawberries, blueberries and raspberries and arrange how you like on top of the icing. Slice into 12 servings.
- To cut this into 12 slices, cut first in half, then into quarters. Then each quarter would be cut into thirds.