These Keto PB&J Muffins are packed with protein and sure to satisfy that peanut butter and jelly craving! They are perfect for breakfast on the go or an amazing snack. They are also super easy to make!
I love peanut butter and jelly sandwiches so it was a no brainer to make those flavors into a muffin! I love making keto muffins because they are so portable and require such little effort in the kitchen.
What is Peanut Butter Powder?
Powdered peanut butter is made from peanuts that have been ground and then most of the oil has been removed. It is great to use in baking because it doesn't add a lot of liquid but provides all of that amazing peanut butter flavor. It is also perfect for keto baking because it is sugar free and only adds 1 net carb per muffin.
What is the best sugar free jelly?
There are several brands of sugar free jelly you can try for these keto muffins. I would encourage you to try some and pick your favorite!
Checkout these other keto friendly recipes:
- Keto Chicken Milanese
- Keto Meat Lovers Calzone
- Strawberry Cupcakes
- Walking Taco Casserole
- Keto Shrimp Lettuce Wraps
- Keto Chocolate Nut Clusters
- Zucchini and Beef Skillet
Checkout these other keto friendly muffin recipes:
I hope you enjoy this Keto Peanut Butter and Jelly Muffin recipe. Here at Low Carb with Jennifer we aim to deliver family friendly keto recipes that are easy to make with ingredients found in most grocery stores. No crazy ingredients here! If you are interested in more keto friendly recipes, I have a cookbook that is now available for pre-order! You can find that here: Jenniferbanz.com/cookbook
Watch the video below where Jennifer will walk you through every step of this recipe. Sometimes it helps to have a visual, and we’ve always got you covered with our cooking show. You can find the complete collection of recipes on YouTube or our Facebook Page, or right here on our website with their corresponding recipes.
Keto Peanut Butter and Jelly Muffins
- 2 ½ cups almond flour (click here to see my favorite on Amazon)
- 1 cup peanut butter powder
- ½ cup Granular Sweetener (Click here to see my favorite on Amazon)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 8 ounces fat free plain Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- ¼ cup sugar free jelly
- Pre-heat the oven to 350F and line a muffin pan with liners. Spray the inside of the liners with cooking spray.
- Combine the almond flour, peanut butter powder, sweetener, salt, and baking soda in a large mixing bowl until fully combined. Stir in the eggs, greek yogurt and vanilla extract until mixed well.
- Divide the batter evenly between the 12 muffin cups. Add 1 teaspoon of jelly to the top of each muffin and swirl in with a toothpick. Bake in the oven for 18-20 minutes.
- What is Peanut Butter Powder?
- What is the best sugar free jelly?
Nutrition per serving
Nutrition is provided as a courtesy only. Please re-calculate on your own with the ingredients and amounts you used for the most accurate data.