Looking for a satisfying chicken recipe in less than 30 minutes? This super easy keto chicken Milanese is crunchy on the outside and juicy on the inside! The family will request it week after week!
I love using flavorful pork rinds as a breading on meats. It's a great alternative to traditional breadcrumbs made with bread. I honestly think the pork rind breading is better! I love serving this keto chicken Milanese with a simple arugula salad for an easy, yet elegant dinner.
What is a chicken breast cutlet?
This is a chicken breast that has been sliced in half lengthwise. You can find them in the grocery store or you can make your own. Simply take a normal boneless skinless chicken breast and slice it in half lengthwise. Now you have 2 chicken breast cutlets!
Where do I find pork rind crumbs?
These are becoming more and more readily available at grocery stores. I have found them at Walmart, on Amazon, or you can make your own using a bag of pork rinds and a food processor. It's definitely cheaper to make your own but it can be messy.
Checkout these other keto friendly recipes:
- Keto Meat Lovers Calzone
- Strawberry Cupcakes
- Walking Taco Casserole
- Keto Shrimp Lettuce Wraps
- Keto Chocolate Nut Clusters
- Zucchini and Beef Skillet
- Keto Pizza Egg Bites
Checkout these other keto friendly pizza recipes:
I hope you enjoy this Keto Chicken Milanese recipe. Here at Low Carb with Jennifer we aim to deliver family friendly keto recipes that are easy to make with ingredients found in most grocery stores. No crazy ingredients here! If you are interested in more keto friendly recipes, I have a cookbook that is now available for pre-order! You can find that here: Jenniferbanz.com/cookbook
Watch the video below where Jennifer will walk you through every step of this recipe. Sometimes it helps to have a visual, and we’ve always got you covered with our cooking show. You can find the complete collection of recipes on YouTube or our Facebook Page, or right here on our website with their corresponding recipes.
Keto Chicken Milanese
- 2 large Eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 ¼ Cups Crushed pork rinds
- ½ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Cutlets
- 2 Tablespoon avocado oil (Click here for my favorite brand on Amazon)
- In a shallow bowl, beat your eggs with the tablespoon of water. In a seperate shallow bowl, pour in the crushed pork rinds and combine with the Italian seasoning. If the pork rinds you use are not salted, season with salt and pepper.
- Taking each chicken cutlet and dip into egg wash, followed by the crushed pork rinds. Repeat this process with each chicken filet. Set aside on a plate.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add your tablespoon avocado oil. Once the oil is shimmering, begin frying your chicken. Let cook until golden brown on each side (about 5 minutes per side) or until an internal temperature reaches 165F. Serve with an arugula salad and a squeeze of lemon if desired.
- Alternatively you can bake the chicken on a wire rack set inside a baking sheet in a 400F oven for 20 minutes.
NUTRITION PER SERVING
Nutrition is provided as a courtesy only. Please re-calculate on your own with the ingredients and amounts you used for the most accurate data.