My Crustless Pizza takes the pizza flavor you love with a keto spin! This easy, one skillet pizza is perfect for busy work weeks or the ultimate meal prep! Family dinner doesn’t have to take alot of time in the kitchen. 30 minutes is all you need to enjoy delicious pizza!
Can I just say wow…this was so dang good and I can’t wait to make it again! I could seriously eat this crustless pizza everyday of the week.
The recipe is perfect for anyone who needs a quick dinner recipe that the whole family will love. Also, if you want to make this 6 portions or even 8 portions, you could serve it with a side salad!
My favorite thing about this recipe is that it is perfect for meal prep. I simply cut it into 4 servings, placed it in to bowls with tight fitting lids, and kept it in the refrigerator. Whenever I wanted lunch, I just popped it in the microwave for a minute and a half.
Some people may ask me why I chose turkey pepperoni for this keto recipe. That is simply because that’s what I had on hand and I didn’t want to buy more pepperoni. You can definitely use real pepperoni, but please keep in mind this will increase the calories.
You may also wonder why I chose breakfast sausage as opposed to Italian sausage for this recipe. That was a personal preference and Italian sausage will work just as well and really drive home that pizza flavor.
Just look at that cheese!
Please check out these other delicious keto recipes:
- Air fryer bacon
- Keto Chaffles – 4 flavors!
- Keto No Bake Cookies (my dad’s favorite!)
- Bacon Wrapped Pork Loin
Crustless Pizza - 3 Net Carbs!
- 1 pound Ground breakfast sausage cooked and crumbled or italian sausage
- 1 Cup Jar Marinara (click here to see my favorite brand)
- 2 Cups Shredded Mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/2 green bell pepper, sliced
- 4 ounces Mushrooms, sliced
- Turkey Pepperoni, sliced about 25 slices
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- Begin by preheating your oven to 400F.
- In a heavy bottom skillet over medium high heat cook and crumble the sausage. Drain any excess fat. Stir in 1 cup of the mozzarella and flatten the meat and cheese mixture into a single layer.
- Spoon the marinara sauce on top of the meat and cheese and spread with a spoon. layer your sliced bell peppers and sliced mushrooms. Top with the remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Layer the pepperoni and black olives. Place in already preheated oven and bake for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and brown around the edges. Makes 4 servings.
- To meal prep this, when finished cooking, let cool. The divide the crustless pizza into four servings and store in air tight containers in the refrigerator. Perfect meal pre.!
- Feel free to use whatever toppings you like. The nutrition info includes all of the toppings listed in the ingredients.