Chicken Crust Pizza is a pizza crust made out of ground chicken! A low carb pizza crust that is so easy to make with only 3 ingredients and ready in about 30 minutes.
Related: I get all of my grass fed beef and pasture raised chicken from Butcher Box. Read my honest review here.
You are not going to believe how easy this pizza is to make and how fast! I had this ready in about 30 minutes.
The ingredients needed for this pizza crust are ground chicken, mozzarella cheese, Italian seasoning, salt, and your favorite pizza toppings.
HOW TO MAKE CHICKEN CRUST PIZZA
To get things started, I pre-heated the oven and I mixed all of the chicken crust pizza ingredients in a bowl.
If you want, you can make this using raw, boneless, skinless chicken pieces. They would just need to be ground in the food processor first.
After I mixed everything with my hands, I got a sheet of parchment paper and spread the mixture out in a pizza shape. I tried to get this pizza as thin as possible.
This recipe is enough for 2 to 3 people. If you want to feed more people, I would make 2 pizzas instead of just making one big pizza. I think doubling the recipe and making 1 large pizza would have poor results.
I baked the crust for 20 minutes first before adding the toppings. I put the parchment paper with the crust in the oven directly on the rack.
When the crust was all finished baking, it looked like this!
To keep this simple, I just added pizza sauce and mozzarella cheese and I put it back in the oven for 10 more minutes.
When it was finished, I garnished it with shaved parmesan, red pepper flake, and fresh basil. Yum!
CAN I FREEZE CHICKEN CRUST PIZZA?
To freeze this crust, you would first cook it like the instructions state. You can do the whole recipe, even as far as adding the toppings…but after you add the toppings, let it cool completely without doing the second bake. After the pizza is cooled completely, Place it on a sheet pan in the freezer for 30 minutes to flash freeze.
After 30 minutes, pull it out of the freezer, wrap it tightly in plastic wrap and freeze for up to 3 months. When you’re ready to eat the pizza, pre-heat the oven to 400F, place the unwrapped pizza on a piece of parchment and bake it in the oven for 10-15 minutes.
RECIPE VIDEO TUTORIAL:
⭐ Did you make this Chicken Crust Pizza recipe? Tag me on Instagram so I can see! @lowcarbwithjennifer
Chicken Crust Pizza - 3 Ingredients!
- 1 Pound Ground Chicken
- ½ Cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon Kosher salt
- Your favorite pizza toppings
- Pre-heat the oven to 400F
- Add the ground chicken, cheese, italian seasoning and salt to a bowl. Mix thoroughly with your hands.
- Dump the mixture on a piece of parchment paper and spread into a pizza shape about ½ inch thick.
- Place the pizza crust and the parchment paper on a rimmed baking sheet snd bake for 20 minutes
- Remove from the oven and add your favorite pizza toppings. I added pizza sauce and more cheese. Bake for an additional 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and cool slightly. Slice and serve.
WATCH HOW TO MAKE IT
- For freezing instructions, see note above the recipe card