If you’re like me and my family…we love pizza!
Now I’m happy to share with you a keto pizza casserole recipe the whole family will love!
HOW TO MAKE A KETO PIZZA CASSEROLE
Let’s get started!
In a large skillet over medium heat, sauté your onions and green bell peppers until they are translucent (this should take about 5 minutes).
Now let’s add in your sausage and ground beef, chopping and stirring until it is browned and cooked through.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Once you’re finished with that now you can drain the grease from meat mixture. Not the most glamorous kitchen job but we don’t want a greasy keto skillet pizza!
Add in the Raos Marinara Sauce and stir it up. You really could use any marinara you like for this keto pizza casserole, but I love Raos!
Now you’re going to take the top of your spoon or spatula and flatten the top of your mixture.
Add both cheeses to cover the top. Yummy!
Once you’re finished with that you can add a solid layer of pepperoni on top.
You can also add in sliced olives if you want.
Place the skillet in oven on high broil to brown the top.
And in just 30 minutes you have a full of flavor keto pizza casserole the whole family will enjoy!
⭐ Did you make this Keto Pizza Casserole Recipe? Tag me on Instagram so I can see! @lowcarbwithjennifer
Keto Meat Lovers Pizza Casserole
- In a large skillet over medium heat, sauté your onions and green peppers in the avocado oil until translucent. (about 5 minutes )
- Add in your sausage and ground beef, chopping and stirring until brown.
- Season with salt and black pepper to taste.
- Drain the grease from the meat and discard.
- Add in the Raos Marinara Sauce, stirring to combine.
- Flatten with the top with a spatula.
- Add both the cheeses to cover the top.
- Add a solid layer of pepperoni on top.
- Add the sliced olives (optional)
- Place skillet in oven on high broil to brown the top.