This Keto Garlic Bread is quick, easy and simply delicious! Made with wholesome ingredients, like almond flour, this recipe is your keto dream come true!
Keto Garlic Toast – Easier than you think, perfectly buttery and amazing garlic flavor
This recipe is basically a riff of my amazingly popular keto 90 second bread recipe…just scaled up, cooked in the oven, and topped with an amazing buttery garlic topping.
While this isn’t a thick garlic bread, more like a garlic toast and I am so loving it because it gets crispy and goes perfectly with any Italian dish such as my Italian Vegetable Stew!
HOW TO MAKE KETO GARLIC BREAD
To start, preheat your oven to 350 F and spray a 13 X 9 sheet pan with cooking spray.
I like to mix dry ingredients first. In a large bowl, combine almond flour, baking powder and salt. Next, add in butter and egg whites.
Once combined thoroughly, pour the batter into a sheet pan to bake for 12 minutes.
Once the 12 minutes are up, remove the keto garlic bread from the oven and allow to cool just enough to cut 12 equal rectangles.
Remove the 12 rectangles and arrange on a larger sheet pan.
For the delicious garlic topping, mix together, butter, garlic powder and parsley.
Spread the garlic butter mixture with a basting brush or spoon onto the pieces of bread.
Place the sheet pan in the center of the oven under hi-broil for a few minutes. Make sure to pay close attention. When the bread is crisp, you are ready to serve.
⭐ Did you make this Keto Garlic Bread Recipe? Tag me on Instagram so I can see! @lowcarbwithjennifer
Keto Garlic Bread
For the Bread
- 1 1/4 cup almond flour (click here to see my favorite on Amazon)
- 1/3 cup Melted butter
- 1 teaspoon Baking powder
- 3/4 cup Egg whites
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
For the topping
- 1/4 Cup Melted butter
- 1 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1/2 tablespoon Parsley
- Preheat the oven to 350F and spray a 13 X 9 sheet pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl combine the almond flour, baking powder, and salt. Now add in the butter and egg whites. Stir well.
- Pour the batter into the sheet pan and bake in the oven for 12 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool slightly. Cut into 12 equal rectangles and place on a larger sheet pan or cookie sheet.
- Pre-heat the broiler to HI.
- Prepare the topping by mixing the butter, garlic powder, and the parsley. Use a basting brush or spoon to spread the topping onto the bread.
- Place in the center of the oven under hi-broil and broil for a few minutes to crisp up the bread. Serve.
WATCH HOW TO MAKE IT
- The use of egg whites in this recipe really lessens the eggy taste that comes with most keto bread recipes.
- If you do not have a 13 x 9 sheet pan, a 13 x 9 baking dish could be used.
- I used the oven broiler to get these crispy all at once. If you would like to only crisp up a few at a time, you could use a toaster oven.
- These will need to be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator. You could store them before toasting or after toasting. To serve as leftovers, they would need to be toasted again.
- Freezing: Flash freeze these on a flat sheet pan for 1 hour (before toasting but after applying the garlic butter). Place in a freezer bag or airtight container. When ready to eat, remove from the freezer and let thaw. Place in toaster to toast or under the broiler.